Which insurance company is the best

i want to buy medical card… So any idea which insurance company that i can go for???

I can told you the different of the medical card, Do you mind pm your contact to me? I wont force you to buy but I can told you the differences. Hope you hear you soon

i heard they say great eastern not bad o…

Actually each company got their own benefits, but the most important is for customers’ choices

choose ur insurance company wisely

so far, etiQa has served me well. :stuck_out_tongue:

prudential not so good as need deposit when you check into certain hospital, ING no need deposit to nearly all hospital…

medical card will be usefull, but if emergency case just pay by ur credit card, cash. they need time to phone up insurance company to see wat your medical coverage (private always $$$$$$ minded ) check how much u can pay b4 operation.

anyone know about TM asia life?

for me still prudential…i buy for my whole family.

For me is prudential insurance too, claim pun senang :smiley:

different insurance companies offer different benefits. Is the matter on how you look at it. For me, agent is important to me. Below is some of my opinion based on my true experience :-

Prudential: agent is good. keep me up to date on my inquiry. claim is fast.

ING: I’m very doubtful on their professionalism as i helped my aunt to claim on her medical fees before. Claim is rejected at first but i try to argue with the officer based on what is written on the policy. I guess they don’t know how to read the medical report that i provided to them. After i explain to them only they realised that they are making a mistake. Is that what you call professional? If you don’t argue, i guess my aunt definitely cannot reimburse her medical fees. Feedback and claim is slow and attitude is very terrible.

AIA: agent acceptable but product wise still a bit lose out if compare with other insurance companies.

Generally speaking, Prudential or Great Eastern could be said are the best out the rest.

i think you should check with your agents regarding on this statement. It doesn’t seem right. :?

Prudential… only showoff nia…

what to show off about? lol.

most insurance plans are almost similar. therefore a more crucial point when considering which insurance to buy would be their service. get an agent working long term and one that is always ready to answer ur questions and provide assistance for claiming/ remind premium payment due date, etc. not just one that wanna sell insurance only too meet quota.

[quote=“teamGD”]what to show off about? lol.

most insurance plans are almost similar. therefore a more crucial point when considering which insurance to buy would be their service. get an agent working long term and one that is always ready to answer ur questions and provide assistance for claiming/ remind premium payment due date, etc. not just one that wanna sell insurance only too meet quota.[/quote]

i found out that… prudential egent vy annoying… if i say dont want dont want… then they still keep asking…
the only thing u need to aviod them is u only close one eye to buy it… then they will nvr come back to u again…

TM Asia is good… i wud say every ins company is good… jus tat what u ‘need’… agent itself is an important role in the insurance company. if u r interested in TM Asia, PM me… i wil explain it to you… coz i m the agent too… :slight_smile:
p/s : i wont be annoying, dun worry ya!