Which bridal studio is better at miri?

i wan to know which bridal shop is better?emm opposite imperial got open one new bridal shop right?name as what taiwan like that…i forgot jor…who ever go there take photo for wedding? or got other intro?

It’s Very Taipei…Maybe you can try Wedding Coutore (At Standard Chartered)…I have a couple of friends taking their PS there. And WC in KL has good reputation also…

how about Very Taipei?coz b4 that Rolands work at santiago 1 he go very taipei there work already oh…

hi all. paddyclay, do u mind sharing with us that Very Taipei after u enquire them? I went to monalisa only and i dont have any comparison to make with. if you don’t mind sharing with us what are the services they provide in a package. Thanks. :slight_smile:

For my opinion , wedding couture is the best … nice , reasonable , friendly …

I see. the bridal shop located nearby Standard Chartered Bank. Which direction? They are from KL right? I visited their website before. to my surprise, they do not mention about their branch in Miri here.

yes, they didnt mention anything about branch in Miri here oh…tlisa after i go very taipei i will share with u what they intro of package…

Hi…I also tempted to know Very Taipei packages and service… :stuck_out_tongue:

Hi…I also tempted to know Very Taipei packages and service… :stuck_out_tongue: