Where to get my Car Painted?

Hi All,

I am comparatively new in Miri and I am driving an old Mazda here.

My Car is metallic silver but i guess due to continuous exposure to sun due to open parking, the paint has faded from few places…

I want to get the paint touched up… Can u ppl suggest me some good, relevant and affordable workshop whose assistance I may take to get the same done?

Also please tell me that which is the best accesory shop in the town…

Thanks a lot

Dino

~Bump~

aiyo sometimes i cant understand why ppl keep on opening new thread of similar topics. cannot use search function and refer to similar old threads d meh? @___@

opppssss, OOT! xD

go padang kerbau…go to kong’s workshop…

u also can go to Hiap Seng Motor at Piasau Industries area… =)

[quote=“Dino kris”]Hi All,

I am comparatively new in Miri and I am driving an old Mazda here.

My Car is metallic silver but i guess due to continuous exposure to sun due to open parking, the paint has faded from few places…

I want to get the paint touched up… Can u ppl suggest me some good, relevant and affordable workshop whose assistance I may take to get the same done?

Also please tell me that which is the best accesory shop in the town…

Thanks a lot

Dino[/quote]

My friend… good & relevant thing normally come with good & relevant price but affordable price not always come with good job. So I give u 2 choices…

1. 016-8711268 (Ah Ho) Excelent paint job but price may expensive a bit compare to other.
  2. 016-8926064 (Ah Ti) Good or fair paint job with affordable/cheap price.

Both at Krokop area. GIve them a call & bring u car to their workshop for price quotation.

have yet to come across a paint shop that im happy with in Miri.Been to ,well,only a few though, but not happy at all with their workmanship…Faded after a year,uneven surface, and not shiny at all…If you don’t mind driving to Bintulu,there is a shop that i have been going to to spray my cars.KE30, sis wira…and mine as well…Satisfied…And btw,KE30 was almost like a junk car before the restoration. Took out almost everything to do the whole body, windows, door lining,windscreen etc…So,job well done…it doesn’t come cheap though…

1. 016-8711268 (Ah Ho) Excelent paint job but price may expensive a bit compare to other.
    THis 1 I can guarantee U will satisfy as long u can pay for the price. So far I think his workmanship among the best in Miri. He can paint till similiar to new car.
    THis 1 I can guarantee U will satisfy as long u can pay for the price. So far I think his workmanship among the best in Miri. He can paint till similiar to new car.[/quote]

where is the workshop?
expensive as in double the normal pricing?

The no is there… self service.