Where to find KitchenAid Mixer in Miri?

Hello all I need help.

Does anyone know where I can buy a KitchenAid Mixer in miri or brunei?

http://www.kitchenaid.com/content.jsp?sectionId=844

Thank you. :slight_smile:

[quote=“Techkie MB”]Hello all I need help.

Does anyone know where I can buy a KitchenAid Mixer in miri or brunei?

http://www.kitchenaid.com/content.jsp?sectionId=844

Thank you. :)[/quote]

have you tried asking in KST bakery Ingredients?

I will try there. If you know any other shop please let me know too. thanks.

Maybe can try also the SoNY store behind imperial palace… I don’t really remember but thats the 2 places i’d go to look for mixer.

Another place confirmed got is KK :lol:

I am not familiar with KK. I hope to find one in brunei since this is expensive mixer. I heard about kenwood mixer but kitchenaid is more popular base on what I read from internet.

I was really interested in kitchenaid mixer. After watching all the cooking shows. They looked old school but durable. Something to pass down the line too. But quite hard to find. So I settled with discounted Philips with 2years warranty.

About 2 years ago, I passed by Le Apple. A red mixer caught my eye. I quickly rushed in to ask how much it was. That day I almost sprayed blood. Till this New Year I am still using my 4 year old Philips. I wonder if they hiked up the price 3x. Because I bought a S.steel bowl at 3x the price at Pertama.

If you really need it search Le Apple at Menglait Gadong. Prepare at least rm1500.00 - rm3k.

http://www.amway2u.com/mall_proddet.jsp?prrfnbr=9730

[quote=“Lahoo”]I was really interested in kitchenaid mixer. After watching all the cooking shows. They looked old school but durable. Something to pass down the line too. But quite hard to find. So I settled with discounted Philips with 2years warranty.

About 2 years ago, I passed by Le Apple. A red mixer caught my eye. I quickly rushed in to ask how much it was. That day I almost sprayed blood. Till this New Year I am still using my 4 year old Philips. I wonder if they hiked up the price 3x. Because I bought a S.steel bowl at 3x the price at Pertama.

If you really need it search Le Apple at Menglait Gadong. Prepare at least rm1500.00 - rm3k.[/quote]

Are you saying that you saw kitchenaid mixer at le apple in gadong?

Two years back. But r u comfortable with the price? If you are, I’ll check if they’re still selling it. But I need a few days, coz I live quite far. :wink:

Silly me, I will call them up tomorrow and update here.

I know the price will be around rm2xxx. i hope it is a brand new unit and will use our country voltage. Most kitchenaid mixer below rm2k require step up transformer because the mixer is directly from usa.

From what I remember, it’s brand new. Transformer or not, I will ask them tomorrow. Should have no diff if it can be used in Brunei. Have a good night sleep. I’ll update ASAP. :smiley:

thank you very much!

1 Like

If you happened to find one in Miri, please go for heavy duty type KitchenAid Mixer.

Amway does carry the caviar and pink Artisan series KSM150…Price is RM2799 if not mistaken.If you want the cheaper classic K45SS, the better heavy duty K5SS or the Professional KPM50, then you should go kuching…heard that there is a distributor there.

Le apple says they are sold out and I found another seller have also stop selling. Sorry to disappoint you. Looks like your only choice is amway or kuching. Sorry.

lahoo - Thank you lahoo i appreciate the help. It is not easy to find this mixer.

kongbingleek - Thank you. I have checked the website but there is no method of ordering a unit unless you are a member. I am only looking for artisan series for home use only. do you have their contact number for amway miri?

[quote=“Techkie MB”]lahoo - Thank you lahoo i appreciate the help. It is not easy to find this mixer.

kongbingleek - Thank you. I have checked the website but there is no method of ordering a unit unless you are a member. I am only looking for artisan series for home use only. do you have their contact number for amway miri?[/quote]

I think i still have my member card somewhere @@ can purchase for u haha :lol: if u want that is

That would be great but do you have fees for that?

Update. I just called them. It’s a Mayer branch located just opposite huaho Bunut.

Brunei Showroom
Home Centre
Unit No.14, 1st Floor, Block A,
Kampong Tanjong Bunut,
Jalan Tutong, Bandar Seri Begawan,
Brunei Darussalam, BF 2920

Tel : 673 266 3722
Fax: 673 266 3752

They still sells it. 3 choices. But the one on the phone doesn’t know the highest spec that they have. Better call them if they have the model you want, before taking this trip. They are closed this week due to National day (sat + sun). Normally office hours and closed on Sunday as well.

© Copyright 2006-2020 MiriCommunity.net · A JacksonLiaw.com project.