Where to celebrate birthday in miri?

u might want to celebrate at KFC, or maybe Bavaria Cafe or maybe at Deli France perhaps

[quote=“syent”]
They are over 18. coming to 28 next year.

One of them - celebrating birthday
the other one - bachelor night before wedding dinner.[/quote]

okay… as for the “one of them”, clbr8 in kFC… make him/her feel dat he/she still young… request for KFC Kids’ Chicky Club settings… :mrgreen: and maskot, Mr Colonel to come~

then… “the other one”, kidnap and bring to the club (club with a pole at least)… :mrgreen:

with a pole?? no need la…bring go dolphin enough d… :smiley:

halo cafe offers free drink for birthday boy/gal. and it also allow private function (for inner area).

last time my frend passby mr ho, saw someone doing party there too.

halo can ask singer to sing birthday song.
rex box can ask speaker to sing birthday song.
hotel room can ask everybody to sing birthday song
restaurant have to ‘senyap senyap’ sing birthday song
Pub can ask dj put birthday song

Rent a apartment at imperial mall for a night,you do what ever you want there…just like last time i celebrate birthday…before check out…we stuff pillow in to the frige…kacau-kacau…but the high building give you a good view,some food,vodka,wine…happy happy night…

kingwood inn…penthouse suite

[quote=“AGuYoNG”]i celebrate a birthday for a fren at Siamese before, not bad la…
but still dun think is best place… HALO is quite okay since there is a singer there can sing bday song for ur fren, shud be nice. :roll:[/quote]

HALO cafe is too expensive lar… :mrgreen:

[quote=“dash”]halo can ask singer to sing birthday song.
rex box can ask speaker to sing birthday song.
hotel room can ask everybody to sing birthday song
restaurant have to ‘senyap senyap’ sing birthday song
Pub can ask dj put birthday song[/quote]

:mrgreen:

i even celebrate a birthday for my fren at balcony,pong cafe & dave deli…not bad loh…:smiley:

as long as u got loads of cash, u can have a birthday party everywhere or everyday! ! !

:mrgreen:

can try Hot Spot Bistro also… the taukeh there is nice