Where to Buy PC Games and Software in Miri? Hows the price

can anyone tell me where to buy pc games and software in miri? hows the quality and the price? new to miri…

You should try ordering PC Games through online, as you can see Miri sell very expensive.
Example: Starcraft 2 for a normal one (RM300+)
An easy to get yourself PC Games is to get Steam!
Here: steamcommunity.com

Try getting your PC Games from steamcommunity.com.
I suggest you get from there because Miri sell game are very expensive.

As i know, new boulevard emperor second or first floor, or you try in boulevard top floor P&K

http://www.stratosenterprise.com/

Shop located along the bypass road towards Airport

Original games? I can help to order.

Just drop by my shop… latest games are Medal of Honor Limited Edition, Dead Rising 2, Both price are RM 149/ea. F1 2010, FRONT MISSION EVOLVED are RM 159/ea. STARCRAFT 2 RM220. All in stock.

Can contact me tru PM.

front mission evolved pc?

poor man version or richman version.

Just buy Malaysia version pcdvd game…Rm10 for one disc…hehe…Di jamin 99% mcm asli…hehe

All are PC games.

And those Jack Sparrow Game is 100% different than original. Buy 1 copy and play you will know. You get full 24/7 updates for bugs and new maps. etc etc…

with the amount of torrent feeds today, why not just download it, doesn’t even cost you RM10.

[quote=“StratOS”]Just drop by my shop… latest games are Medal of Honor Limited Edition, Dead Rising 2, Both price are RM 149/ea. F1 2010, FRONT MISSION EVOLVED are RM 159/ea. STARCRAFT 2 RM220. All in stock.

Can contact me tru PM.[/quote]

Is Front Mission Evolved pc version? I thought only for PS3…

Its for PC… All sold out… wait new stock saturday come… 5 pcs only… reserve your’s now./.!!

[attachment=0]12.png[/attachment]

thepiratebay.org hahaha…

[quote=“StratOS”]Just drop by my shop… latest games are Medal of Honor Limited Edition, Dead Rising 2, Both price are RM 149/ea. F1 2010, FRONT MISSION EVOLVED are RM 159/ea. STARCRAFT 2 RM220. All in stock.

Hi Stratos. Do you have Team Fortress 2?

[quote=“StratOS”]Its for PC… All sold out… wait new stock saturday come… 5 pcs only… reserve your’s now./.!!

[attachment=0]12.png[/attachment][/quote]

wow this is nice considering…

[quote=“Tpain”][quote=“StratOS”]Just drop by my shop… latest games are Medal of Honor Limited Edition, Dead Rising 2, Both price are RM 149/ea. F1 2010, FRONT MISSION EVOLVED are RM 159/ea. STARCRAFT 2 RM220. All in stock.

Hi Stratos. Do you have Team Fortress 2?[/quote]

Team Fortress 2 have to buy the Orange Box package then got. I mean more worth it. Around RM70-80 but its a Steam game, meaning digital copy. You dun get the CD, you pay me and i will send the game gift to your steam account, you download and play.

[quote=“StratOS”][quote=“Tpain”][quote=“StratOS”]Just drop by my shop… latest games are Medal of Honor Limited Edition, Dead Rising 2, Both price are RM 149/ea. F1 2010, FRONT MISSION EVOLVED are RM 159/ea. STARCRAFT 2 RM220. All in stock.

Team Fortress 2 have to buy the Orange Box package then got. I mean more worth it. Around RM70-80 but its a Steam game, meaning digital copy. You dun get the CD, you pay me and i will send the game gift to your steam account, you download and play.[/quote]

no offense stratos… Tpain if buying through steam…its better you buy it yourself through steam rather than going through someone else… steam doesn’t charge you anything but only the games…who knows they got other promotions…

i myself a steam user…so i know it… :wink:

[quote=“jack-jack”][quote=“StratOS”][quote=“Tpain”][quote=“StratOS”]Just drop by my shop… latest games are Medal of Honor Limited Edition, Dead Rising 2, Both price are RM 149/ea. F1 2010, FRONT MISSION EVOLVED are RM 159/ea. STARCRAFT 2 RM220. All in stock.

Team Fortress 2 have to buy the Orange Box package then got. I mean more worth it. Around RM70-80 but its a Steam game, meaning digital copy. You dun get the CD, you pay me and i will send the game gift to your steam account, you download and play.[/quote]

no offense stratos… Tpain if buying through steam…its better you buy it yourself through steam rather than going through someone else… steam doesn’t charge you anything but only the games…who knows they got other promotions…

i myself a steam user…so i know it… :wink:[/quote]

What if the user don’t have a credit card?