Where is dasolve?

may i ask where is dai lou das ar? :mrgreen:

Searching For MakanManiacs Founder~~~~Which Cave u hiding?Or…Dating with snow white now???

Please pm me if u see or found this person!
Thank you very much!
Hahahahaha… :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

Where is Dasolve…i’m looking for him too…

Tai Lou DAS…is on FULL TIME Training for this coming Saturday Morning Triothon/IronMan Competion ! :mrgreen: we are in the training Gym room now ! :mrgreen: … just joke at making him come out ! :mrgreen:

wah, in gym now? w00t, dai lou das sure sweating mad. wheeew wheeeep, sexy qing! XD

Hmmm hmmmmm…

M.I.A ? :lol:

hoho…dasolve missing???

where is dasolve??? URGENT!!!

Lilian , maybe we need to set a road block at Shell there to Block Dasolve hahahaa… :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

das… ykylilian look for you…she said you owe her 1 roll of toilet paper :mrgreen:

huilee, what if he quits lunch today then have to stand under the sun waiting for him till 4pm leh…

we better split into 2 teams, 1 ahead to Pujut road n the other 1 ahead to Piasau Camp… :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

I have an idea. How to say we direct wait him in front of his house? :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:
No believe that he won’t back home for whole day?Hahahaha…
No need stand under the sun, we can go hiengdee there wait for him :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil:

yes yes huilee…good idea…ok…today u tell ur boss that u need to leave early to meet a VVVIP…so we gather at hiengdee’s place at 3.45pm… :evil: :twisted: :evil: :twisted: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

Wahahahaha…Do we need to prepare Net to catch him?Remember bring 16mm de PP rope!If not cannot tight him…
Hahahahaa…Oh My god…Will this become kidnap case? :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:

cannot huilee…we are educated ppl must do things educated ways…just put red carpet on the floor and we all wearing traditional costumes standing there to welcome him…some more we can request a hot chick to give him a bouquet of red roses… :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

Seems like das has became a “WANTED” person…hahaha :mrgreen:

catch one, spared thousands :mrgreen:

Oh yalo hor…We need to welcome him like VVVVIP wor…
Who wanna join us?Hahahahaa…