Where is best place to buy new tyres in Miri / Brunei

Good day,

I am looking to replace all 4 tyres of my car (195/50 R15).

Appreciate suggestions on cheap place to purchase in Miri or Brunei (KB / Seria).

Open to brands as I am a bit of a noob on this…Yokohama , Goodyear etc.

If someone has a price list/ range would be great. Thanks in advance

good brand never cheap, cheap brand never good. I recommend you go for 195/55/15 size, more comfortable. Price around RM250 for ContiCC5.

Thank you for the recommendation.

Can you advice where is the said tyre shop? Comparatively Miri Malaysia or Brunei cheaper?

Recently change to michelin pilot sport 3 rm 310 each. Brunei tyre price normally will cheaper than Miri and more choices

I change to Michelin pilot sport 3 rm 310 each size 195 55 r15. Brunei tyre price is cheaper than Miri and more choice.

Tyremart - Miri / Kuala Belait.

Go for Michillin or Brigdestone & suggest to buy in Miri (just in case if there is any warranty claims).
The price in Miri will not differ too much from the one in KB, but u need to consider servicing in the future.
For Michilin, go to the shop next to “Chong & Law restaurant” in Merbau road.

hi

If you prefer cheap new tyre in Brunei, can go to Pandan 5, KB, next to Rock Garden Restaurant if you familiar with that place and also at serusop BSB, here is their fb https://www.facebook.com/pages/ELZ-Tyre-Auto-Accessory/199557873502658

Thanks guys. I’ll check out the prices here in Miri & Brunei and post them here. That will happen after CNY though…Appreciate the input from all.