Where can wrap car?

Hi, may i know Miri got which shop is doing MATT BLACK sticker wrap for car? i only know proshine so far…thanks, or carbon fiber wrap also can, but not taiwan brand…

near luak bay mini market got 1 shop…

may i know the exact name of the shop? not familiar that area @@

may i know the exact name of the shop? not familiar that area @@[/quote]
Classic accessories shop… or you can try Pro-Shine… never seen classic do it before but pro shine does a good job

may i know the exact name of the shop? not familiar that area @@[/quote]
Classic accessories shop… or you can try Pro-Shine… never seen classic do it before but pro shine does a good job[/quote]
Proshine i know, wanna ask other shop if got cheaper price or not…since im not super or luxury cars :stuck_out_tongue:

I would second ProShine. If you’re on a tight budget you could go for taiwan made from Pro-Shine. Usually they uses 3M ones, but if I’m not mistaken, last I went there he mentioned to me about a cheaper choice.

Go ProShine lo… Some China/Taiwan brand are not recommended as it will destroy your original car paint. Not all cheap sticker are lausy. ProShine can introduce u cheap and reliable brand stickers.

Wrapped mine there too… I tried their Matt black (Before) and Brush Metal Black(Currently still attached) before… Used the matt black for 5 months then change to burshed metal. My car didnt even have glue marks or paint chip off when the matt black was removed.

[quote=“StratOS”]Go ProShine lo… Some China/Taiwan brand are not recommended as it will destroy your original car paint. Not all cheap sticker are lausy. ProShine can introduce u cheap and reliable brand stickers.

Wrapped mine there too… I tried their Matt black (Before) and Brush Metal Black(Currently still attached) before… Used the matt black for 5 months then change to burshed metal. My car didnt even have glue marks or paint chip off when the matt black was removed.[/quote]
how much did they charge for matt black and brush metal black? will it be the same price for both material?

Depends on wat car u wanna wrap, small car small roof = cheaper :lol: . i think price range from RM400 - 500++ for roof, depend on how much work they need also and sticker brand/material… Matt black cheaper. Brushed metal more expensive…

any shop do car wrap service? like have own sticker but need to stick only… need info asap

they may even charge u higher(i mean proshine) if u use ur own sticker.by the way 3M is the best out ther u can find d wad…unless u referring chapalang ones.

I have ask one shop at centre point , near banana leaf about wrapping my kancil bamper was turn down , reason not possible , can only do bonnet

Proshine dont do it. They only use their own stickers.

@Ebb which shop? I think got 2 shop there. Just roof and bonnet