Where can go for dinner at permyjaya area?

at the place which is clean where hygiene is the most important issue to be considered (no cockroach issue), NICE FOOD, peace (can have some music), can have gathering with friends, can drink beer and smoking… Wanna to relax a bit at night after hard day work. kaka… :lol:

the shop call ‘chuan fa’ in chinese? yellow signboard…quite big the kopitiam.food not bad,(no music), got beer can smoke…n open till quite late…

Chong Fa Seafood…nice food…especially the crab…in black pepper sauce…

:stuck_out_tongue: where is it? near to? how about the price? :smiley:

there is one superb place, but its located in lutong baru. its called " Ken’s Garden"
located in the corner land, open space concept, next to a detach house. got lots of greens and balinese looking.
they only open from 6pm to 11pm. if u go there at night, u cannot missed it bcos got a lots of lights decoration
they serve western and local. but my favourite is their asam laksa and chicken chop. my friends like the lamb shank and lamb cube

sorry, i don’t have the picture.

MCD … tommorow open …

confirm? but i will only go ther in the afternoon… kaka…

i know there is a place in desa indah 2 (after passing kedai kopi nyamai, need to pass 2 roundabouts) have nice food and it is CHEAP!!! hahaha… i just discovered this place when i went to my friend’s house. We tried the BIG PRAWN LAKSA. Delicious man~

Singapore Chicken Rice…
now got promotion…

yea? what time?

yea? what time?[/quote]

Now already open i think…24 hours…
i pass by and saw quite a few cars parking outside…

if you from town, turn left at 1st junction after Petronas near bridge…the junction is after the big house at the right side…then u will see a roundabout…from there u can see feroz holding n also chong fa seafood…crab is like 15/kg…also got a lots of other style of cooking…all nice one…

Try D’Cafe at E-Mart area…just open Jan 2011…got music, pool table, cosy, clean, beer, halal & non-halal food, BBQ Seafood, satay, malay food, western food… this place is like a food court and I have a stall there selling lalapan, spicy beef bone soup, light snack, fried stuff etc …open daily 5-11pm… feel free to check D’Cafe on separate entry…thanks