When will you DIE?

http://deathclock.com/

This will give you your ‘death timestamp’, you will know in how many seconds you will die.
Once, a man saw ‘3 seconds’, it scared him, he had an heart attack, and he died right 3 seconds after.

I will die on ‘Monday, July 24, 2056’. 1,463,447,081 seconds left :frowning:

better don’t click it…not good for the heart

mine is …what !!! 10 seconds after this … 10 … 9 … 8 … 7 … 6 … 5 … 4 … 3 … 2 … 1 dead

o.O Hahahahaha then u should be in the heavens now~ :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

o.O Hahahahaha then u should be in the heavens now~ :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:[/quote]
He was dead before hitting the submit button. But lucky god gave him a chance to do so. haha

Your Personal Day of Death is…
Wednesday, May 20, 2026
=.=

tadda !!! im alive again … no seriously , i didnt check it , but ive checked it just now , its on 2039…damn u wmm because u gonna live longer than me !!!

heart-attack!

dead again

[quote=“ezuan88”]tadda !!! im alive again … no seriously , i didnt check it , but ive checked it just now , its on 2039…damn u wmm because u gonna live longer than me !!!

heart-attack!

dead again[/quote]

http://img13.imageshack.us/img13/4363/2hdr577.gif :arrow: did you click on delay your dead??

Mine is Wednesday,September 25 year 2069…
so nervous when i click it…

17 feb 2055 :slight_smile: i will remember that!

Son, you still young.

http://img690.imageshack.us/img690/7914/funnypictures4797.jpg

not young anymore ^.^ could have a 15 yo kids already if i wanted to have one that early :stuck_out_tongue:
it says i could live up to 80 yo :stuck_out_tongue: i want to live longer :slight_smile: my g’dad live up to 90… my g’ma already 90 and still alive.
eh, btw hahaha wmm, baby that young in your photo, should be fed breast milk!!! :stuck_out_tongue:

?? u will die when u wish to die…n sometime it is fated

ya… i drive on the highway everyday … (lately i was driving at 140km/hr) … i thought… i can die anytime now. :stuck_out_tongue:

a heart can stop working anytime any minute any second …

so, moral of the story , berhati2 di jalan raya

i dont have to click on the deathclock to know. i already knows i will kick the bucket when i m 94. but i m happy i will be around to play with my grand kids. my wife will kick the bucket when she is 76 so i will last 6 years more than her.

too bad it will 6 years short of a century run for me.

Tx n will berhati hati di jln raya :slight_smile:

94 is nice, 76 mm just the age to start to enjoy late life…

80 years living isn’t enough bcos I’m almost half way there!!
:cry: :cry: :cry: :cry:

Check on it already but rather not to be bug by the prediction anyway. hehehe

[quote=“Talindra”]Tx n will berhati hati di jln raya :slight_smile:

94 is nice, 76 mm just the age to start to enjoy late life…

80 years living isn’t enough bcos I’m almost half way there!!
:cry: :cry: :cry: :cry:[/quote]

dude ur that old ? then i should call u pakcik … :stuck_out_tongue: :stuck_out_tongue: :stuck_out_tongue:

hehe… i found out that if i check it 2 times… it yields 2 different answer…