What to do?

“My fiance died when we’re about to get married. Now he often ‘visited’ me in my dreams every night… especially when I’m down. What should I do?”

This is one of the SMS received by the DJ of the radioshow asking for advice…

So, what would you advice this sad lady?

tell the ex that there’s a new dowry on the horizon?

Get yourself back to life… Although your fiance died… but i think he would be glad to see you living happily…

Tell him he’s dead. Ever seen Sixth Sense?

tell him to leave u alone and u r going to look for another one…

:oops:

I suggest therapy or counsellings. Need a professional to handle this delicate matter. That’s just my humble opinion.

Is that her fiance wants to cheer up her life when she’s down?

Come on la… he’s dead leh.

For me, I think that lady should accept the fact that the fiance is dead and move on with life. She should learn to let him go. These dreams happened maybe in the past, she was too dependant on her fiance, maybe that is why she afraid to let go and still clinging to her past. She might think that she would felt secure and comfortable that way. Anyway, like what Fallenelves said, she definitely need some counselling before it got seriously out of control.

lolz… :lol:

i bet he won’t come again afterwards…

Come on la… he’s dead leh.

For me, I think that lady should accept the fact that the fiance is dead and move on with life. She should learn to let him go. These dreams happened maybe in the past, she was too dependant on her fiance, maybe that is why she afraid to let go and still clinging to her past. She might think that she would felt secure and comfortable that way. Anyway, like what Fallenelves said, she definitely need some counselling before it got seriously out of control.[/quote]

Hahaha…I think probably she misses her fiance so much. That’s y she’s always dream of him la…
Ask her get more activities to fulfill her time and distract her attention to other things.
Don’t think too much, everything has passed.

[quote="-Florence-"]Hahaha…I think probably she misses her fiance so much. That’s y she’s always dream of him la…
Ask her get more activities to fulfill her time and distract her attention to other things.
Don’t think too much, everything has passed.[/quote]

Ya lor… like joining Mcnet and also Sunday Doggy Walk organize by our Dog Swat Team… :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

[quote=“Smallee”][quote="-Florence-"]Hahaha…I think probably she misses her fiance so much. That’s y she’s always dream of him la…

Ya lor… like joining Mcnet and also Sunday Doggy Walk organize by our Dog Swat Team… :mrgreen: :mrgreen:[/quote]

Yeah Yeah… or come out lim teh with our honourable president coolman… life is great lah… :mrgreen:

[quote=“Vixious”]“My fiance died when we’re about to get married. Now he often ‘visited’ me in my dreams every night… especially when I’m down. What should I do?”

if she really wants to forget him, she should never attempt to sleep again if possible, thus she does not dream anymore. :lol: :lol: :lol: and she should not allow herself down.
:lol: :lol: :lol: . or may be she has to avail herself of the services of a doctor whose expertise is appropriate for her problem 8) 8) 8)

thanks

?[/quote]

[quote=“Vixious”][quote=“Smallee”][quote="-Florence-"]Hahaha…I think probably she misses her fiance so much. That’s y she’s always dream of him la…

Ya lor… like joining Mcnet and also Sunday Doggy Walk organize by our Dog Swat Team… :mrgreen: :mrgreen:[/quote]

Yeah Yeah… or come out lim teh with our honourable president coolman… life is great lah… :mrgreen:[/quote]

:shock: :shock: :shock: why suddenly frame to my side ???
anyway she probably think too much in day time thats why she will dream about him at dreaming. vixious maybe she hint u somethings ?? :shock:

This is the time that families and friends (FF) are crucial. They are the support system. She needs lots and lots of support at this time.

I will tell her:
Get up and do something worthwhile, in the memory of her fiance.
Get on with your life, so that when you next meet him, you will have lots of things to tell him. He will be waiting. Make him proud of you.
Think on the positive side, like when one door close, there will be another door that will open, but more often than not we keep looking at the closed door to see that another door has open.

i see dead people… now start to look for Bruce Willis~~~~ :lol: :lol: :lol:

I will advice her go for a vacation but not alone with family. Go with someone who can probably cheer her up. Coolman! Whats ur number? I will call her tell her to find u go vacation. Maybe Bora Bora Island?:stuck_out_tongue:

its only a dream la…

Maybe just because she miss him too much, just will dream on him…
hope your family and friends can accompany her, don’t think too much…

[quote=“Artowawa”]This is the time that families and friends (FF) are crucial. They are the support system. She needs lots and lots of support at this time.

I will tell her:
Get up and do something worthwhile, in the memory of her fiance.
Get on with your life, so that when you next meet him, you will have lots of things to tell him. He will be waiting. Make him proud of you.
Think on the positive side, like when one door close, there will be another door that will open, but more often than not we keep looking at the closed door to see that another door has open.[/quote]

:shock: :shock: I see 2 opening lambo doors :shock: :shock: