What Range Of Laptop, Mobile Phone, And Camera Will You Buy?

If You Got Money, What Range Of prices Of Laptop, Mobile Phone, And Camera Will You Buy?

if got money everyone would buy top end 1 lo -.-||| kinda stupid question

the best answer, period. :mrgreen:

really funny question.

Ur next thread is how many gramme of Ajinomoto to be added to maggie?

[quote=“dennos”]really funny question.

Ur next thread is how many gramme of Ajinomoto to be added to maggie?[/quote]

precisely~ :lol:

If I am a millionaire, I would buy one that is fit for purpose and probably cheap. And also with the functions that I need and not all those craps that I pay and never use. Oppp… even if I got money, I would still buy like what I said. I would simply save the money!

yup, if i have too much money, i still won’t hang 1kg of gold chains around my neck. it’s just not my thing. but others might like that…

i won’t want to travel with an eos1d even if i’ve the money to hire a porter to carry my camera gears all the time… :twisted:

yup, if i have too much money, i still won’t hang 1kg of gold chains around my neck. it’s just not my thing. but others might like that…

i won’t want to travel with an eos1d even if i’ve the money to hire a porter to carry my camera gears all the time… :twisted:[/quote]

it’s a laptop ler…gold chain lain cerita lahh…for me, i don’t carry/shows my laptop outside so much, trying to capture all those free wi-fi at the cafe (useless at least for me)

well IF i’m a millionaire, i’ll buy just one laptop…but with highest/latest spec & performance that it can have, but relatively small in size, say 12.1" screen. and if next month come out the latest one with a better spec and performance, i’ll just change one again right away. the previous one, i’ll just sell it cheap to my friends.

millionaire mahh. :twisted: :twisted:

[quote=“qmk9133”]
well IF i’m a millionaire, i’ll buy just one laptop…but with highest/latest spec & performance that it can have, but relatively small in size, say 12.1" screen. and if next month come out the latest one with a better spec and performance, i’ll just change one again right away. the previous one, i’ll just sell it cheap to my friends.

millionaire mahh. :twisted: :twisted:[/quote]

:lol: In this way, you will not become a millionaire in any near future. And if you are a millionaire, you will go bankrupt very soon.

[quote=“WT”][quote=“qmk9133”]

millionaire mahh. :twisted: :twisted:[/quote]

:lol: In this way, you will not become a millionaire in any near future. And if you are a millionaire, you will go bankrupt very soon.[/quote]

i guess so…but…it’s still a LAPTOP mahh… :lol: :lol:

lol…
:lol:

the best answer, period. :mrgreen:[/quote]

so if you only have RM 15 000 in the bank you will spend it all on a laptop that will be outdated in a few months?

so if you only have RM 15 000 in the bank you will spend it all on a laptop that will be outdated in a few months?[/quote]

well my definition of if got money means its pocket change not what u have in bank … only retards spend all bank cash!

so if you only have RM 15 000 in the bank you will spend it all on a laptop that will be outdated in a few months?[/quote]

you ONLY have rm15000 in your bank account?? :twisted: :twisted:

maybe the thread starter wants to know what kind of laptop, mobile phone and camera is value for money?..

the thread starter has nothing to do, open so many threads, but zzzzzzzzz