WHAT New Car To Be Import To Miri And For Sale

HEY GUYS…IF I WISH TO COME IN SOME LUXURY CARS(SEDAN,SPORTS,MPV AND ETC…) FOR SALE. WHAT MODELS SHOULD I’LL BE COMING IN? PLEASE ADVISE…

how bout hybrid car?

honda is already selling the civic hybrid.

How about some fuel efficient car to suit the current situation? or Volkswagen like golf, polo, beetle vw cars are good

honda is already selling the civic hybrid.

How about some fuel efficient car to suit the current situation? or Volkswagen like golf, polo, beetle vw cars are good[/quote

i think beside honda hybrid, there are some more out there…

It’s in Malaysia. You can buy one. The others are still out there.

[quote=“wuichi”]
How about some fuel efficient car to suit the current situation? or Volkswagen like golf, polo, beetle vw cars are good[/quote]

Would those be practical? However, the new Toyota Mark IIs are pretty stylish and practical (definitely a correct design direction as opposed to their ‘plastic surgery enhancement’ Corollas and Vioses).

Aston Martin would be nice.

no use getting fancy cars like evo or skyline lar…fuel price is booming…if you can buy one, i think it end up as a statue only lar…haha…just get fuel conservative car…:slight_smile:

Definitely not those with big capacity… anything above 3000cc… out of the way plsssss… :mrgreen:

Its a good idea to come in those mentioned model like HYBRID. I did do a research on it. GUESS WHAT!!! Damn Malaysia TAX…Way too high…Unless the Gov is supporting…or else…Nah…Nah…For a USED TOYOTA PRIUS HYBRID…Estimate selling in Malaysia will be around 200k…Do you think its worth???..What Smallee said is tru…we CANNOT change the fact that fuel price is going up…We just need to accept it. Only thing we can do is BUY WHAT IS ECONOMICAL for us. But that doesn’t meant that we don buy BIG CARS…It always depends on the size of the car thank to the engine…

For example…Our company bought 1 unit Proton GEN-2 (1.3 Litre engine). Tell you What!!!..Few times I was almost been knock from behind or the side of the car cos that damn car could not get out from any junction fast enough. I don mean that it must be as good as any sports or more luxury car.Even Waja moves better…What does it mean? It means that we should get the right sizes engine for the right sizes of car body…Small engine does not mean its economically cheap in fuel…It will turn the other way round…BELIEVE ME…

u bring evo8/9 here and sell it slightly lower than semenanjung price, confirm i buy from you.

u dare?

[quote=“Jerry_Lim”]Its a good idea to come in those mentioned model like HYBRID. I did do a research on it. GUESS WHAT!!! Damn Malaysia TAX…Way too high…Unless the Gov is supporting…or else…Nah…Nah…For a USED TOYOTA PRIUS HYBRID…Estimate selling in Malaysia will be around 200k…Do you think its worth???..What Smallee said is tru…we CANNOT change the fact that fuel price is going up…We just need to accept it. Only thing we can do is BUY WHAT IS ECONOMICAL for us. But that doesn’t meant that we don buy BIG CARS…It always depends on the size of the car thank to the engine…

For example…Our company bought 1 unit Proton GEN-2 (1.3 Litre engine). Tell you What!!!..Few times I was almost been knock from behind or the side of the car cos that damn car could not get out from any junction fast enough. I don mean that it must be as good as any sports or more luxury car.Even Waja moves better…What does it mean? It means that we should get the right sizes engine for the right sizes of car body…Small engine does not mean its economically cheap in fuel…It will turn the other way round…BELIEVE ME…[/quote]

the civic hybrid is less than 200K around RM160K like that, yeah i agree with you on that whatever car also needs petrol haha

[quote=“Jerry_Lim”]
For example…Our company bought 1 unit Proton GEN-2 (1.3 Litre engine). Tell you What!!!..Few times I was almost been knock from behind or the side of the car cos that damn car could not get out from any junction fast enough. I don mean that it must be as good as any sports or more luxury car.Even Waja moves better…What does it mean? It means that we should get the right sizes engine for the right sizes of car body…Small engine does not mean its economically cheap in fuel…It will turn the other way round…BELIEVE ME…[/quote]
this i hav 2 agree… alot of people think that having a smaller CC engine saves more… but if that engine have to work hard to move the vehicle,it needs more fuel…
compare to a slighty more powerful engine with the same body…needs less fuel,but it can go…

but in the end of the day,its how heavy your right foot is…

I agree too… Somehow smaller car with bigger CC engine was fuel efficient too…

I will be coming 1 unit EVO 8. Will be here sometimes soon…Now inside the ship…Hopefully it don’t sank while on its way here…I will announce it when the car arrived here in MIRI…Fully Modified…Not the whole engine but some tuning parts added on. Body works will be the best choice cos I wont be coming in too heavy modified engines. Who knows what will happen when its here…AM I Right!

damn malaysian tax!we cant even afford to by an economical car…we need an hybrid in malaysia,fuel too expensive for us…

true…true…hehehe 8) 8)

haha. cool. jerry, try to import Bentley? 350z? Supra? well, i prefer sport cars. but do inform us when ur Evo8 arrive. would like to take a look at it.

how bout a Rolls royce?it would make mirian looks richer,we can tell other states that we got rolls royce in miri…so proud… :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

Ha ha he he…Bentley way too expensive…Ajang shipping just bought 1 unit porcshe boxster!..Anyone saw the car? I heard from a friend. Than I called him…He was supprised that I knew. So I gathered some info from him… Its a Boxster with 200hp…Main issues is its convertable. Cool ride…

By the way, I had 1 unit of Lexus Soarer (TOYOTA) in my showroom for sale…Anyone INTERESTED? Its a 2004 Model with Hardtop Convertable…Clean Slick and Neat car… Selling Price will be around RM249,500.00 still negotiable…

Call me on my Mobile 012-805-3003

Thanks Guy for pushing for me…Those who introduce will be HANDSOMELY REWARD…!

hehe. handsomely reward. like?