What is a good FM-MP3 transmitter?

I’m looking for a cheap FM-MP3 transmitter than can accept any USB drive.

Any suggestions? I saw some at Boulevard computer that you can stick to a cigarette lighter.

Budget below RM50.

[quote=“whatman”]I’m looking for a cheap FM-MP3 transmitter than can accept any USB drive.

Any suggestions? I saw some at Boulevard computer that you can stick to a cigarette lighter.

Budget below RM50.[/quote]
ooo…you meant the modulator?

the sound quality is kanasai.

oh yes, the modulator. got so many nowadays.

Yes, dennos. I know the sound quality is ‘kanasai’ but I’m not an audio fanatic so it is less concern to me.

get from me… i sell at rm49, free 1gb thumbdrive and songs if u want. Actually the sound quality is equivalent to radio quality. Most people still can accept, if not then no one listen radio already :slight_smile:

C&C shop open on Sunday?

c&C is candccom shop?

C&C shop close on sunday. Ya, that is one of my branches. thanks

Sound quality sucks. :evil:

People listen to the radio for its content, like news etc etc not the sound quality. We just bear with the crackling and hissing noises :mrgreen:

Hopefully there will newer version where the sound quality is at par with CD. :smiley: :smiley: :smiley:

ya, sound quality is lower than FM radio channel i think…

If you want better sound quality, use WMA-FM modulator instead of MP3-FM modulator. Copy the song from CD and not download from internet.

[quote=“b3@N2311”]Sound quality sucks. :evil:

People listen to the radio for its content, like news etc etc not the sound quality. We just bear with the crackling and hissing noises :mrgreen:

Hopefully there will newer version where the sound quality is at par with CD. :smiley: :smiley: :D[/quote]

HD quality. :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

Cool… I want to get one too :slight_smile: Probably will drop by one of these days…

tat day fair is very cheap…
around RM 25++ can get one le