What happen with sesco miri , 无电丫

What happen with sesco miri , nearly 2housr no power liao … :evil:

Where?
Town got power leh.

[quote=“MonkeyKing”]Where?
Town got power leh.[/quote]
Krokop , bulatan miri , sarbekas , miri city food court area

[quote=“soonycs”][quote=“MonkeyKing”]Where?
Town got power leh.[/quote]
Krokop , bulatan miri , sarbekas , miri city food court area[/quote]

a lizard crawled into their power generators.
^.^

Dont know need to wait until when ler …haiya

:evil: :evil: :evil: :evil:

No electric but still can online?

iPad?

we krokop yesterday only half an hour.

this guy is a moderator in MIRC.long time no c…hahahaha

now again , some Piasau area no power . Wat happen again

OK let’s say what if they have to replace the step-up/down voltage regulator or sub-station, of course they have to turn it off during replacement/maintenance. Those are machines, they need maintenance.

Just wait it out, I know it can be very stressful especially when you need the electricity to do something urgent :shock:

[quote=“Eugene91”]OK let’s say what if they have to replace the step-up/down voltage regulator or sub-station, of course they have to turn it off during replacement/maintenance. Those are machines, they need maintenance.

Just wait it out, I know it can be very stressful especially when you need the electricity to do something urgent :shock:[/quote]

Maintenance at this hour in the evening? you got to be kidding me!

mana tau sudden problem with the transformer or sub-station… that’s why i state there ‘replacement’.

Since it’s Piasau I guess try to bring it up to YB Ling Sie Kiong, maybe he can get SESCO’s explanation.

or maybe this happened: http://www.theborneopost.com/2012/02/10 … ectricity/

[quote=“stay1”][quote=“Eugene91”]OK let’s say what if they have to replace the step-up/down voltage regulator or sub-station, of course they have to turn it off during replacement/maintenance. Those are machines, they need maintenance.

Just wait it out, I know it can be very stressful especially when you need the electricity to do something urgent :shock:[/quote]

Maintenance at this hour in the evening? you got to be kidding me![/quote]

To show that the SESCO workers are hardworking mah, can claim OT mah… Hahaha
Last nite, no street light too, luckily the traffic light at Chan furniture is functioning.

Ya. Last night most of Krokop area was dark starting at around 7.00 pm. Lorong 7, 8 and so on were dark, so dark that Pasar Besar Krokop seemed to be invisible. Our Tai Ji lesson at Moral-Uplifting Association had to be cancelled cos of the black-out! :x

http://www.theborneopost.com/2012/02/17 … le-faults/