What do you look for in supplements

We would like to find out what people look for in supplements.

We have a few questions and it would be great if you could answer some or all of them.

1. What kind of supplements do you prefer? (powder, tablets, capsules)
  2. Would you take supplements more if the they tasted good?
  3. What are your reasons for taking supplements?
  4. Are you price sensitive when it comes to supplements? (meaning do you buy cheap or quality)
  5. How often do you take supplements?
  6. If you don’t take supplements, why not and what would make you consider taking them?
  7. If supplements could be used in your everyday meals would you use them more? (e.g. strawberry powder in smoothies or cereals)

we would really appreciate it if you could help us out.

Thank you

Hi there here’s my answers

1. I would prefer powder, because it absorbs easily into the bloodstream and digest better
  2. definitely, taste is always an important factor.
  3. the reason because I cannot get enough nutrients like protein, creatine, glutamine from food alone and being a bodybuilder i need those the most.
  4. pricing is very important not only for the quality also the quantity
  5. Daily
  6. yeah why not? it’s good right?

[quote=“ecobella”]We would like to find out what people look for in supplements.

We have a few questions and it would be great if you could answer some or all of them.

1. What kind of supplements do you prefer? (powder, tablets, capsules)
  2. Would you take supplements more if the they tasted good?
  3. What are your reasons for taking supplements?
  4. Are you price sensitive when it comes to supplements? (meaning do you buy cheap or quality)
  5. How often do you take supplements?
  6. If you don’t take supplements, why not and what would make you consider taking them?
  7. If supplements could be used in your everyday meals would you use them more? (e.g. strawberry powder in smoothies or cereals)

we would really appreciate it if you could help us out.

Thank you[/quote]