What countries have you been to?

I remember I often went to other places (sometimes other countries) to have my vacation with my parent when i was young. But then that all stopped when my father got his stroke and we never really went places anymore.

I’ve basically been around all of malaysia, singapore and china. I don’t have much memories of them though.

What about you? What countries have you been to? And which one was the one liked most?

Go to others country for work, yes. For vacation, no.

India, Vietnam, Hong-Kong, Dubai, Doha, Iran and etc’s. Next will be Myanmar…

i been went to Brunei [one of the country right? :wink: ], Thailand, China and Taiwan… i think, if i didnt mistaken :smiley:
I like Taiwan, it is a nice place… because the people are kind and nice.
my next stop is France~ (Y)

Jasonlwe said:
I remember I often went to other places (sometimes other countries) to have my vacation with my parent when i was young. But then that all stopped when my father got his stroke and we never really went places anymore.

I've basically been around all of malaysia, singapore and china. I don't have much memories of them though.

What about you? What countries have you been to? And which one was the one liked most?
Mine is reverse, i only get to go to more places after i started working. So you will get to travel again once you start earning decent wages. :)
16 countries so far, can't wait to cover more. :smiley:

Indonesia, Brunei, and Singapore only I guess.

Wanted to go to Japan and Korea soon, to see their culture and the real people there. XD
Hong Kong and Taiwan after that… :stuck_out_tongue:

teamGD said:
Jasonlwe said:
I remember I often went to other places (sometimes other countries) to have my vacation with my parent when i was young. But then that all stopped when my father got his stroke and we never really went places anymore.

I've basically been around all of malaysia, singapore and china. I don't have much memories of them though.

What about you? What countries have you been to? And which one was the one liked most?
Mine is reverse, i only get to go to more places after i started working. So you will get to travel again once you start earning decent wages. :)
16 countries so far, can't wait to cover more. :smiley:

16 countries is like so much O.O

What's your favorite country then ? Do people who go to countries for work even have time to play or enjoy?
It's advisable that you save your hard earned money for vacations for I always think it's fun and self-satisfactory this way. I started to go to more of other countries for vacations after my retirement when I could schedule my free time and made sure that my family were well settled in, more importantly my money was properly spent. I have visited quite a number of countries in S E Asia plus Australia and Israel (Jerusalem) and am planning trips to Europe.


Jasonlwe said:
teamGD said:
Jasonlwe said:
I remember I often went to other places (sometimes other countries) to have my vacation with my parent when i was young. But then that all stopped when my father got his stroke and we never really went places anymore.

I've basically been around all of malaysia, singapore and china. I don't have much memories of them though.

What about you? What countries have you been to? And which one was the one liked most?
Mine is reverse, i only get to go to more places after i started working. So you will get to travel again once you start earning decent wages. :)
16 countries so far, can't wait to cover more. :smiley:

16 countries is like so much O.O

What's your favorite country then ? Do people who go to countries for work even have time to play or enjoy?
You can enjoy after your working hours or extend the visit or just travel on your own. LOL! I love all the countries that was visited, each is different on its own. Particularly few struck my mind would be Switzerland for its beautiful scenery, the Middle East for fixing my misconception on their hostility/violence/culture as portrayed by media, good foods and vibrant people in SE. Asia. Some cities like Paris/Venice/London are overrated though. Too commercialized.

Winwin, i would love to visit Jerusalem one day!

For me, Brunei, Australia, China, Hong Kong, Taiwan, Singapore (work&leisure), Philippines (work), Thailand, Vietnam and Myanmar (at golden triangle). Will be in Singapore again in 2 week time for work. waiting for chances to go more country outside SEA

For me, Brunei, China, Singapore, Thailand, Taiwan (just last month, SERIOUSLY I LIKE TAIWAN, nice ppl…very very polite people, especially citizen at Kaoshiung , excluding taxi driver…that piece of block shyt…of course…just that 1 particular Taxi driver…driving a Toyota Camry…)

Waiting for Hong Kong+Macau next year.
Wanted to go Japan…but wow…no $$$ >.<

Far flung holiday destinations are a waste of time and money to me as I just hate travelling in a plane for long hours and I’m not keen on sight seeing. Watching holiday programmes on tv is good enough for me. Singapore is an ideal holiday destination for me - good food and I like the city itself.
Btw I’ve only been to Singapore and London.

gameaddict said:
For me, Brunei, China, Singapore, Thailand, Taiwan (just last month, SERIOUSLY I LIKE TAIWAN, nice ppl...very very polite people, especially citizen at Kaoshiung , excluding taxi driver.....that piece of block shyt..........of course...just that 1 particular Taxi driver....driving a Toyota Camry...)

Waiting for Hong Kong+Macau next year.
Wanted to go Japan....but wow......no $$$ >.<
I would love to go to Japan!! ;)

Imma seaman.
UAE
Romania
Russia
German
UK
Paris
Iran
Where else…hmmm…

darx87 said:
Imma seaman.
UAE
Romania
Russia
German
UK
Paris
Iran
Where else...hmmm..
So lucky, which the best part of the world you've been to?

6 continents, but only 1 country in 4 of them.

Envoy said:
6 continents, but only 1 country in 4 of them.
That is really something @@ What countries then?
Jasonlwe said:
Envoy said:
6 continents, but only 1 country in 4 of them.
That is really something @@ What countries then?
Peru (South America), Australia, U.S., Tunisia (Africa), several countries in Asia, several countries in Europe (I lived there for a few years).

I remember the places I’ve been to by remembering the airports I’ve been to (including transfers).



Asia
FOC - Fuzhou Changle, China
XMN - Xiamen Gaoqi, China
XIY - Xi'an Xianyang, China
TPE - Taipei Taoyuan, Taiwan
ICN - Seoul Incheon, South Korea
BKK - Bangkok Suvarnabhumi, Thailand
SIN - Singapore Changi, Singapore
LGK - Langkawi, Malaysia
KUL - Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
JHB - Johor Bharu Senai, Malaysia
KCH - Kuching, Malaysia
SBW - Sibu, Malaysia
BTU - Bintulu, Malaysia
MYY - Miri, Malaysia
LBU - Labuan, Malaysia
BKI - Kota Kinabalu, Malaysia
BWN - Bandar Seri Begawan, Brunei

Oceania
ADL - Adelaide, Australia
SYD - Sydney, Australia

Middle East
DBX - Dubai, United Arab Emirates

Europe
ATH - Athens Eleftherios Venizelos, Greece
JTR - Santorini Thira, Greece
TSF - Treviso-Sant'Angelo, Italy
BCN - Barcelona El Prat, Spain
TXL - Berlin Tegel, Germany
BER - Berlin Brandenburg, Germany
BVA - Paris Beauvais-Till, France
STN - London Stansted, United Kingdom
LGW - London Gatwick, United Kingdom
LHR - London Heathrow, United Kingdom

15 countries. might miss out some, but I think that's about it

Transit only - Hong-Kong…uhuhu…
Currently at Myanmar. Soon will be to Singapore and then and then to Saudi Arabia.

i’ve been to over 20 countries (more places in each country) and i agree with teamGD… each place has its own beauty. i’ve never regretted any of my travels, whether it was good or bad. i think u travel not really to see what differences there are but to learn more about yourself.