What a bad luck to meet such Service Centre

don’t blame luck all the time lah.
if so many people have complains on umw toyota service, it is not bad luck when you experience that as well.
toyota in malaysia has adopted the malaysia boleh attitude - you don’t happy? don’t buy toyota lor. and it’s still the best selling “japanese” cars…

if everyone ok except you, then it’s bad luck.

i wonder why their attitude like this… :expressionless:

it is money face attitude

look down ppl attitude eh…sikap terengah-engah

don’t blame luck all the time lah.
if so many people have complains on umw toyota service, it is not bad luck when you experience that as well.
toyota in malaysia has adopted the malaysia boleh attitude - you don’t happy? don’t buy toyota lor. and it’s still the best selling “japanese” cars…

if everyone ok except you, then it’s bad luck.[/quote]

I was referring to the link I posted, if you’d checked it.

ok. my bad. i didn’t check the link…

but after checking the link, i still say the same thing… :stuck_out_tongue:

seems like toyota tend to have problem with oil sludge in its engines… if an owner knew about that and still decided to bet that he is lucky enough not to have that problem then ok lor. but if he didn’t know, then probably there are some room for improvement in pre-purchase research.

now, not to say that i’m perfect in this. i too have bought stuffs from reputable vendors in good faith and end up with some problems which i didn’t know about. in that case, i can’t say bad luck. before i bought my latest car, i read motortrader and asked questions and read other reviews of other models, then i decided to buy deciding that some of the common problems or complains are not that big deal. when i got my car i find that some of these no big deal complains are actually quite irritating when you drive the car day in day out, and some of them don’t have easy to find or cheap mods. but at least i can’t say i didn’t know.

no product is perfect one, so must do research first before buy - esp for expensive items like cars.

this is the internet/information age, we don’t have the luxury to use the excuse “i didn’t know” any more.