WELDER (STRUCTURAL/PIPELINE)/FITTER/ SCAFFOLDER | Oceancare Corporation Sdn Bhd | Based: Malaysia(Sarawak, Selangor)

Job DescriptionWELDER (STRUCTURAL / PIPELINE)- Minimum SPM or equivalent academic qualification

• The person shall be qualified in 6G and/ or 6GR welding position as per intended WPS and registered in COMPANY welder database

FITTER

• Minimum a City and Guilds level certification and/or Trade certificate or equivalent
  • Shall be skilled with at least 5 years offshore working experience as a Pipe fitter with an Offshore Services company

SCAFFOLDER

• C.I.T.B., E.I.T.B. or Trident Part I and II Basic Scaffolding Certificates or equivalent
  • Shall be able to read, write and speak English and Bahasa Malaysia
  • Minimum of three (3) years’ experience as a scaffolder in the construction industry of which one (1) year should be in offshore industry

Interested candidates must submit a detailed resume with stating of expected salary; and submission copies of academic certificates and training certificates to the address below. Only shortlisted candidates will be notified.

OCEANCARE CORPORATION SDN BHD HUMAN RESOURCE DEPARTMENT
2nd Floor, Wisma Yong Lung,
Lot 698 Pelita Commercial Centre,
P.O Box 1355 98008 Miri, Sarawak.
E-mail: recruit@oceancare.com.my
Tel: 085-423825 Fax: 085-422825

Source: http://mystarjob.com/job/default.aspx?pid=102401

© Copyright 2006-2020 MiriCommunity.net · A JacksonLiaw.com project.