Welcome to the new MiriCommunity.net

(Ayam_kaki) #101

where is the old one?

0 Likes

(R0ck) #102

thanks for welcoming me... B)

0 Likes

(ken) #103

i just realise that the "Mark All Read" button has gone.. thats new right? :)

0 Likes

(R0ck) #104

Hi Ken, are you a long term member here?

0 Likes

(whatman) #105

There was a mark all read button? Didn't notice.

0 Likes

(ken) #106
whatman said:

There was a mark all read button? Didn't notice.

there was.. before it was in line with the top buttons (general | Classifieds | About | **Mark All Read** | Activity)

0 Likes

(ken) #107

i did a survey with my buddies.. ask them (2 male 2 female) to open MC.net site.. all 4 of them didn't even open the Classifieds section, only browsing on general sections only.. it's really sad to say but when i ask them why didn't open the Classifieds section? they said they didn't know that there anything new inside :frust:

can admin/moderator make the updated thread in classifieds to appear at "Home" section?

This is just a personal request. hehehe :wink:

0 Likes

(whatman) #108

How about set it like the old mc.net?

Example:

0 Likes

(Jackson Liaw) #109

@ken & @whatman, one can only do as much with CSS and HTML output presentation without hacking the core or pay for a theme/plugin specifically to get back the old layout. I hope we will get there soon.

0 Likes

(Tinchu) #110

it's a strange site

why black?

0 Likes

(Tinchu) #111

it's a strange site

why black?

0 Likes

(Mirimen) #112

it looks quite basic, check other forums like Lowyat and cari.com.my.

try and get creative! (BTW black sux)

0 Likes

(Mirimen) #113

it looks quite basic, check other forums like Lowyat and cari.com.my.

try and get creative! (BTW black sux)

0 Likes

(whatman) #114

Need to fix recent post whereby the troll's reply is being shown despite getting the ban hammer.

0 Likes

(Alice1981) #115

I want the old layout of Mc.net sighssssssss

0 Likes

(Jackson Liaw) #116

@Alice1981, for nostalgic reasons here you go below. The templating system on this new forum is totally different and I am still moving things around to get close to what it was during the old days. Your comment would be helpful if we can get some suggestions on what specifically you are looking for? As always, receiving the community's feedback - be it vague, overly critical, or constructive - is always welcomed.

0 Likes

(lexgolas) #117

Keep it transforms admin.. :D

0 Likes

(Alice1981) #118

Jack, yes the one you screen shot.. the template.. the arrangement of posts, etc... if possible i guess we all like the old template and which "discussions" section at left side and "classified" a right hand sight.. The current new one still confusing for me and not used to it.

0 Likes

(Mirimen) #119

thx for the welcome......but no activity?

0 Likes

(4John) #120

By far the best Home page layout of the new look, that’s what improvements are all about, now if only there’s a way to jump directly to the latest post in a thread (or latest page) from the Home page instead of landing on the first page of the thread :slight_smile:

0 Likes