Welcome to the new MiriCommunity.net

(vertigo) #21

sorry Jack…just testing the “Disagree” on your post…lalalalala XD

(huongwk) #22

Awesome Look :smiley:

(MetalHead) #23

Jack, running this on Android device, seems that the page is not properly alligned. Ouh if it’s possible to make ‘General’ subforum as a default rather than having all being showned at once?

Just some opinions of that’s okay :slight_smile:

(I.D) #24

Halo world. Thumbs up for this awesome tweak. One question, mana mau cari old post posted by kita sendiri? Sik dapat cari… Zzz… Lol…

(Athrun_zala_faith) #25

Oh wow…what happened here?

(teamGD) #26

ooooohhh… surprise surprise!
needs some time to getting use to the new layout…
great effort Jack!

(ken) #27
Halo world. Thumbs up for this awesome tweak. One question, mana mau cari old post posted by kita sendiri? Sik dapat cari.. Zzz... Lol..

there one button on your above right side… “My Discussion” for the post that you created… and “Participated” for the post that others created and you have a comment in it.

(whatman) #28

Is there some sort of app that can be used to view this website properly? I find that the website does not generate well on android browser. Is it tapatalk compatible?

(Jackson Liaw) #29
Is there some sort of app that can be used to view this website properly? I find that the website does not generate well on android browser. Is it tapatalk compatible?

I have the same feeling too. The fancy template for mobile is too “heavy” and tends to break or hang. Let me try to enable the plain version and see how it goes. @MetalHead kindly take a look as well.

(Jackson Liaw) #30
... Ouh if it's possible to make 'General' subforum as a default rather than having all being showned at once?

I have removed the Classifieds from being shown on the latest discussion listing on the main page. Just like the old forum, the intention is to encourage more discussion topics. Don’t get me wrong, there are equally plenty of users buying/selling things or services in miricom as well, but that should not overshadow the aim of our community. If there are classifieds postings unintentionally posted on the General discussion, please flag them accordingly (spam, abuse, etc). If there are enough flags for the topic, it will be automatically moved to the moderation queue for further action, or the system will automatically sink the topic, or delete & ban. This is not to discourage the use of free Classifieds forum, but rather a fair-playing field to encourage the community to help with the housekeeping as well. Let’s see how it goes.

(ah kong) #31

ok…evrythng ok just look miserable…

(allokitty) #32

Oh no my imageshack code not working. And also no advance editing like “Bold”, “Font-size”, “Style” and etc. Jack. Can you check. Thanks. :smiley:

**smiley icon not working too ----> :smiley:

(Jackson Liaw) #33

@allokitty I've just enabled wysiwyg for editor. ;) Hope it fixes the rest.

(allokitty) #34

Well some feature works, but the remote image thumbnail was auto hyperlinked instead of display images by wysiwyg editor. Anyway to fix it? Preview button also missing.

(Jackson Liaw) #35

@allokitty I think I understand your predicament. Back then in the old forum, all you need to do is to copy & paste the BBcode from Imageshack for your post. Now that we are using WYSIWYG, all you need is to select the HTML code instead in Imageshack, and then in the forum editor, click "Toggle HTML View" button and Paste the codes. You may preview it by clicking the same button to switch back to WYSIWYG mode.

(allokitty) #36

Oh ok i got it hehe :) , will use html img tags. Thanks bro. :) B)

(headhunter) #37

err…seems that i miss the bus…kinda hard to navigate through this new interface.

(4John) #38

Having removed the Classifieds from being shown on the latest discussion listing on the main page improves the outlook tremendously, it was sort of chaotic earlier on with the Classified mingling with the latest General postings, good move.

(weishan83) #39

I prefer the old format. The new one look very complicated.

(winwin) #40

Wow, good innovation for the face lifts to catch up with the new trends. :).

However, members' comments/suggestions should also be heeded.