Welcome all freelance protogs!

first of all, Welcome to you photo taking lovers!! Would any of you photo taking lovers volunteer to take pictures? the picture taking projects are " WEDDING PHOTO SHOOTS " :slight_smile: venue: i will pm those that are interested. date falls on the 3rd oct.

I would love to have few photographers (freelance) taking pictures on my beautiful moment of my life( my wedding)

since its a volunteer and a great time for u experts to show of your work in mc.net, i wont be paying fees. but, i will compliment for your well done job. :lol:

please feel free to ask me question about this projects. i’m sure it would be a good time for you photo shooters…

regards,
To be a bride… :smiley:

:expressionless:

lhs78…congratz on ur wedding! if i were u,i will surely spend money to hire pro photographers take photos…mayb recording video.XD
anyway,wedding is one of the best moment in our life,dun care abt the money,u want superb quality photos too rite.haha

thank you mike. the reason i post this is because i saw few forum posted by those freelance showing off their own talented picture taken. So it gave me an idea, why not they take the chance on taking freelance picture own my wedding day? They could post it in here and show off their work. I think its a great idea for them. i’m sure those photographers has their own professional cameras :wink: They are welcome to have a dine own my wedding day. a table special booked for your hardworking and i just want them to enjoy taking their pictures. Its a hobby for some anyway. never know, they can have income after posting their pictures here in MC.net :wink:

my wedding is an outdoor ceremony so it would be great for those hobby lover! thank you for recommending pro photographers. I actually have one. i’m just giving an idea for those Mc.net member who is in photo shooting activity.I’m sure i saw there’s afew groups who always gather to take outdoor pictures? i think its a good idea…

anyone?

me no expert in photography but would love to involve myself in your project so count me in. :stuck_out_tongue:

ps-3rd oct? i just hope it will not clash with my research project. finger crossed

thanks lhs78 for the invitation. i tried wedding event once and it is tiringgggg. @__@ not sure if my stamina can handle it again lol. well, i ll ask a couple of photokaki friends and see how it goes. happy preparing for ur wedding. cheers~

this is some kind a special invitation from lhs78 to photog like me (non pro). Izit for real? If it is real, pm me too… :slight_smile: Cheers…

just look for this person - http://www.edwintcg.com

thank you all, for your respone. i’m very glad you guys are interested with it. i will double comfirm and p.m to you guys! do take this oppurtunity! and show off all your best work in Mc.net. i’m sure there are many viewers will give opinion. thank you muchy!

hi lhs78,congratulations :slight_smile:

so those who’re interested are going to take photos on ur outdoor ceremony only,during day time,rite? Mind to share more details?

very interested :wink: pm me the details cheers…

Abang, i really like ur 1st and 3rd picture… these two pictures attracted me so much. so sweeeeet…

[quote=“GTSW20”]just look for this person - http://www.edwintcg.com

http://farm4.static.flickr.com/3626/3509492324_eebbdcab6a_o.jpg[/quote]

each photog is unique to another photog.
hence different ideas and genre or style of shooting.
so if u invite all of photog in here to shoot u, we might get confused among ourselves [photog].
just think of photog as a director of a film. each have his own ideas / interpretation of how to best portrait your big day.
just my two cent.

unless it is an actual day, i rcmd that all mc.net photog to go. this way YOU get variety of shots with different angles.

the third frame is in Bali if tidak silap. :smiley: :smiley: :smiley:

[quote=“my4to”]hi lhs78,congratulations :slight_smile:

so those who’re interested are going to take photos on ur outdoor ceremony only,during day time,rite? Mind to share more details?[/quote]

thanku for all blessings…

thank you for ur tips, shutter. very good one :smiley:

GTWS20 did well done on those pictures. i myself admires every work i saw in the forum posted in mc.net. This is why one reason an idea struck in my head for giving this oppurtunity for mc.net photog to go and have their crativity shows out during my ceremony. Well, its on my actual wedding dinner. Stil waiting comfirmation from marina bay n marriot. definately its an outdoor wedding function.the pre dinner starts at 6p.m.i would love the sunsets picture taken. and i’m sure u guys would love tat moment too :lol: IF incase i’m not in the luck(crossing my fingers) and i have to go for indoor? than it won’t be nice to continue this photo taking project for u guys. Cause its boring. No sights and view…ryte? :smiley: i will p.m u guys as soon as i get every answers to keep my function out door. Thank u sooo much for participating on my project for u guys!

thank you for ur tips, shutter. very good one :smiley:

GTWS20 did well done on those pictures. i myself admires every work i saw in the forum posted in mc.net. This is why one reason an idea struck in my head for giving this oppurtunity for mc.net photog to go and have their crativity shows out during my ceremony. Well, its on my actual wedding dinner. Stil waiting comfirmation from marina bay n marriot. definately its an outdoor wedding function.the pre dinner starts at 6p.m.i would love the sunsets picture taken. and i’m sure u guys would love tat moment too :lol: IF incase i’m not in the luck(crossing my fingers) and i have to go for indoor? than it won’t be nice to continue this photo taking project for u guys. Cause its boring. No sights and view…ryte? :smiley: i will p.m u guys as soon as i get every answers to keep my function out door. Thank u sooo much for participating on my project for u guys![/quote]

so brother, this is an actual day coverage?
this gonna be fun. guys, whr r y’all?

Mmm…is sister :lol:

It will…and after the shooting…please join us for my wedding dinner. i will reserve a table for participate photog.