Weekly maid needed? I'm here to help~

The service will officially starts on 12th April 2009. Call us now to enjoy and avoid clutters in your house. :slight_smile:

I know there are people in Miri who are just too busy working and left the house messy. Thus, I’m here to help to clean out your house weekly or daily as your wish. just pm me if you think my service is your knight and shinning armor of cleanliness. :smiley:

my services include… :

1. Cleaning Services:
  • Clean Bathroom
  • Make Beds & Change quilt
  • Clean Mirrors & Glasses
  • Sweep & Mop Floors
  • Clean Sliding Glass Doors
  • Dust & Wipe Window Grills
  • Clear & Kitchen counter tops
  • Clean Bathroom Toilets, Tubs & Shower Walls
  1. Move in / move-out cleaning as well as post construction

2. House Part Time Cleaning Services for:

• Office & Commercial Cleaning
  • Weekly, and Monthly or One time cleaning.

Payment:

• RM50 per visit
  • Per visit means its not a fix hour as in we are not working from 9am-5pm. If we’re done cleaning, we’ll go. If not done yet, we’ll stay to do the cleaning. Doesn’t matter if it takes a whole day. :lol: teehee

For your info, the RM 50 is not a fix price. It depend on the:

1. Type of house, eg: single storey, double storey
  2. The location of the house. Our based is in Piasau Jaya area
  3. Equipment usage
    Call us or log on to inkservices.blogspot.com for further information. :slight_smile:

If you are interested, our contact no. are :
Phone Number : 013-8300095 (ink)
016-6053652
Email address : Inkservices@live.com

We provide our service only on every Wednesday, Thursday,Friday, Saturday and Sunday.

PM your phone no. & your name for record (in case 1 day i need it)

RM50 :shock: :shock:

its not expensive actually…its a normal price for 1 day house cleaning. :slight_smile:

So how long the duration of your cleaning process…

By the way, you doing it alone or you have ppl work for u?

I don’t think he/she will be doing it himself/herself. I guess you should be bringing those indonesian maids to do it? Could you please elaborate more on your charges. RM 50 per visit would take the whole day per person or a group? I don’t think a common maid can do all those chores in a day…

y not? if its from 8 til 5pm. single story semi detached. i think is not a problem for stand alone to finish up. hehe…tat if she’s already very good with arranging her “wat do list first” it wont be a problem. and for the charges of rm50 is not bad price at all…agents for those indon maids cost about rm60-70… :roll:

y not? if its from 8 til 5pm. single story semi detached. i think is not a problem for stand alone to finish up. hehe…tat if she’s already very good with arranging her “wat do list first” it wont be a problem. and for the charges of rm50 is not bad price at all…agents for those indon maids cost about rm60-70… :roll:[/quote]

I think there is a bit of misunderstanding here. I never said RM50 is expensive la. Instead it sound like a good bargain if your maid can do all those as what you said.

oops…sorry vixious. no misunderstanding at all… :slight_smile: i was just aswering everyones questions. bimmer guy was shock with the fees. :wink:

Hi Ink,

Please give me your contact no. Thank you

Can i have ur contact?

[quote=“ink”]I know there are people in Miri who are just too busy working and left the house messy. Thus, I’m here to help to clean out your house weekly or daily as your wish. just pm me if you think my service is your knight and shinning armor of cleanliness. :smiley:

my services include… :

1. Cleaning Services:
  • Clean Bathroom
  • Make Beds & Change quilt
  • Clean Mirrors & Glasses
  • Sweep & Mop Floors
  • Clean Sliding Glass Doors
  • Dust & Wipe Window Grills
  • Clear & Kitchen counter tops
  • Clean Bathroom Toilets, Tubs & Shower Walls
  • Wash & Iron Clothes
  1. Move in / move-out cleaning as well as post construction

2. House Part Time Cleaning Services for:

• Office & Commercial Cleaning
  • Weekly, and Monthly or One time cleaning.

Payment:

• RM50 per visit
    :slight_smile: :o :smiley: :lol: :lol: 8)[/quote]

PM ME UR NUMBER!!! need some house cleaning~

pm your number need 1 asap

wow good bizz…hehehe

i think ink went for good vacation before she comes back to get herself starts for business. just the miri comm, members…waa…she could be loaded! redbull everyday! energize urself. be prapare to battle with the brooms and dusts… :wink:

We already updated our contact number n email address. We are able to provide our service starting next week on the 13th April 2009. Feel free to give us a call/sms or email to inquire about the service or to make a reservation. :slight_smile: cheerS

It depend on how big is the house… i may be able to do it alone or need somebody to come along with me. but the payment is still the same… no extra charges. :stuck_out_tongue:

bump~

so anyone else wanna use our services? just give us a call or email so that we can arrange our time. cheers :slight_smile:

Hey, I’ve been looking for this kind of service high and low… you should bump your thread everyday lar :slight_smile: can pm me your name.