Web hosting and Web Design Promotions

• We will be right back -

bandwidth is too low and space is not big enough.

uhoh… nice website you made there… 8)
unfortunately your forum page isn’t showing up. :?

uhho,
we will consider a bigger plan for the future. but for now, i think all the plan is relevant. you can pm me if you need bigger plan, and i can always consider you a reasonable price.

huasing,
thank you. unfortunately, the forum and support is closed for upgrading.
demo for public is also closed due to security reason. however, free trial for 14 days is available on request.

thank you.

I like the fact that you have a nice and clean interface design (congrats) but unfortunately your price is kinda too high for the packages featured by your company. Nowadays, people can actually get at least a 5GB of web space, and 50GB of bandwidth for RM80~ per year (not including the domain name for an extra of RM35~ anually).

Just a humble comment from me. Cheers! :wink:

[quote=“huasing”]uhoh… nice website you made there… 8)
unfortunately your forum page isn’t showing up. :?[/quote]

because the forum has some problems. so i disable it and create another forum in other website. i think it is better do not mix them together. :smiley:

IT business is not very easy to make money nowadays.

according to my experience, the prices listed are reasonable for a local IT company. though u can find cheaper out there but what to do without local support? someone u can call up and blame (ngek ngek ngek…), it’s about service!!

at the same time, pls support local business… i already purchased from local IT company becoz it helps the market & economy. we manage to upgrade our living standard only when the money flows among us 8)

[quote=“ykuek”]IT business is not very easy to make money nowadays.

according to my experience, the prices listed are reasonable for a local IT company. though u can find cheaper out there but what to do without local support? someone u can call up and blame (ngek ngek ngek…), it’s about service!!

at the same time, pls support local business… i already purchased from local IT company becoz it helps the market & economy. we manage to upgrade our living standard only when the money flows among us 8)[/quote]

agreed. :slight_smile:

got problem with my login, so i have to register a new login and a new thread.

anyway, http://www.otheroffice.org are back with brand new design and brand new servers!
with bigger webspace and bigger bandwith packages.
from now on we moved our new thread to - http://www.miricommunity.net/viewtopic.php?t=3187
Thank you.