Deadline for Submission
08 01 2009

[b]Introduction

[/b]Duration : 24 months
Reports To : IT Site Support Team Lead
Starting : March 2009
Ending : March 2011

Qualification:

Degree in any discipline preferably in IT.
3 years of working experience in the followings:
HTML at the tag level.
DHTML, COM and client-side JavaScript programming
Thorough knowledge of browser compatibility issues for all platforms/major browsers is necessary.
Web site development and administration is a must.
Ability to develop web pages in a combination of codes, such as hypertext mark-up language (HTML), DHTML, Javascript, Database development, relational database design, Actionscript, ColdFusion, Java, Perl and Flash, or using code-generating programs, such as MS FrontPage;
Knowledge and experience with cascading style sheets (CSS), server side technologies, such as PHP and Perl, and internet security
Deciding on how images and other material will be digitally optimised and presented for the web;
Ensuring that material on the web site is accessible to all groups including those with disabilities;
Ability and initiative in making arrangements for engagement sessions, meetings and the like between consultant and PLT, DEO LT

Additional Comments:
Highly responsive, customer-focused, yet is able to provide a differentiated service response for user requests/issues depending on the application
Strong problem analysis and trouble-shooting skills
Very good learning attitude
Strong relationships with others involved in providing end-to-end support (infrastructure, vendor, etc.)
Able to assess & handle critical situations, and co-ordinate with many team players to restore normal IT service
Good time management skills; able to multi-task
Experience in global or virtual team working
Able to work in a cross-functional, multi-application, multi-service providers environment

For more info, WEB DESIGNER DETAILS thanks

Regards,
Edward

Edward… i’m interested… still available?
Pls email me… likyong@yahoo.com 0129714188 LAU frm Bintulu…

Please note that i won’t be able to check on this forum daily. If you are interested, please just send via PM. Thanks.

you have valuable information regarding seo training in this site.you can check this also it will be useful.

seo training