- To plan and execute all inventory controls related activities such as cycle counting, managing stock aging, stock transfer, physical verification, inventory reconciliation and so on
- Work with internal operation and external parties on stock count and cycle counting exercises
- To update any complaint issues to management
- To generate the report and KPI reporting
- Build and maintain good relationships with internal team on inventory operations
- Daily cycle count result to be updated within next working day
- Result of inventory accuracy based on stock count result and meets the KPI
- Any other assignment by superior and meet the dateline
- Candidate must possess at least a Primary/Secondary School/SPM/“O” Level, Diploma, Advanced/Higher/Graduate Diploma, any field.
- At least 1 year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
- Demonstrate in-depth understanding of inventory planning methodologies and systems
- Demonstrate basic understanding of distribution centers, distribution and transport
- Proven experience in inventory management , procurement systems and logistics operations
- Demonstrate working knowledge of SAP - material requirements planning (MRP) system
- Proven experience in the consumer goods industries
- Demonstrate strong analytical and quantitative skills
- Demonstrate appreciation and respect for cultural sensitivities especially in international/cross-cultural interactions
- Demonstrate proficiencies in office productivity tools (e.g. Excel, Word and PowerPoint)
- Demonstrate fluency in local language and ideally in English, both written and spoken
- Preferably Non-Executives specializing in Clerical/Administrative Support or equivalent.
- Full-Time position(s) available.