- To assist in lead and oversee the department and daily warehouse activities
- To ensure the safe receipt, storage, retrieval and timely incoming and outgoing goods
- To perform monthly stock count and ensure inventory accuracy
- To investigate stock variance, report stock issues
- To undertake ad-hoc assignments or duties assigned by Management when required
- Candidate must possess at least Primary/Secondary School/SPM/“O” Level in any field.
- At least 1 Year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
- Preferably Entry Level specialized in Purchasing/Inventory/Material & Warehouse Management or equivalent.