Want To Ask about PSP

I want to ask in Miri where is good and cheap to mod the PSP to custom firmware …damn juz semi brick my PSP need to remod …by the way thanks for the info

/close

aww…how to close thread ? I already fix my problem with a cheap price :slight_smile: Thx for anyone who drop by

err… lol… ok… gud luck…~

bro whr did u fix it ? how much ahh ? mine also old firmware liau…wanna upgrade la…

i got problem wit the direction pad

Upgrading it … easiest is to upgrade yourself. search on google. tons of latest firmwares, im also doing it myself. if urusing 390M33 onwards, u can use the UPDATE feature in the psp through wifi to update your firmware. easy as that . im not really sure about older firmwares like 3.71 m33… i think can oso … cus i forgot when was it put in.

If using online UPDATE it will direct u to Sony official website,once complete,ur PSP is no more “pirate games” playable.Try it if u dun trust me :mrgreen:

just went to imperial to upgrade to the latest 4.0 firmware for rm 80…seems fine now…but those games i dl from torrents like god of war still cant play la…weird…

Canot be,almost all games can play on 4.01M33(2),maybe problem from torrent files? Make sure u scan it with anti-virus b4 u install to ur psp,more safe lor :smiley:

PSP price increased oledi,now PSP kosong selling RM700+ :cry:

wow dude!!!..u actually update ur firmware thru the UPDATE feature in ur PSP???and still can play pirated games??? :shock:

Canot be,almost all games can play on 4.01M33(2),maybe problem from torrent files? Make sure u scan it with anti-virus b4 u install to ur psp,more safe lor :smiley:

yea i got antivirus liau… downloaded a few games cant play liau…sigh …wonder wat went wrong…
god of war n also tekken : dark resurrection