Want t migrate to Australia ? Use a registered Agent

Thinking of migrating to Australia ?
Need advice on migration or visas to enter or stay in Australia ?

A Registered Migration Agent can guide you through complex application processes, handle the paperwork for you and present your case in the strongest possible way.

Please contact :

Chrispian chan Chiaw Huan
Australian Registered Migration Agent - MARA registration number : 0742470 Please see : https://www.mara.gov.au/agent/ARDetails … lderID=394
Member of the Migration Institute of Australia - Membership Number : 2727

I will be viisting Kuching from 27 July 2010 to 17 August 2010, and may visit Miri if there is a need to.

Those who are interested to find out about their chances to migrate to Australia can contact me during the period.

Migration services I offer :

Advice and assistance on skilled, business and family migration
advice and assistance on most appropriate option for your visa application
Completion and lodgement of your visa applications with Australian Immigration
Preparation and application of your skill assessment with the relevant assessing authority
Deal with the skills assessment body & Australian Immigration Department on your behalf
Keeping you posted on progress of your skills assessments, sponsorships and visa application

Why choose me ?

Personal attention
High success rate
Lower agent fees
Prompt feedback to clients
Advice and assistance after you have secured your visa

If you are outside Australia and want to use a migration agent, the Australian Department of Immigration and Citizenship recommends that you use a Registered Migration Agent

Using me for your visa application may be one of the best decisions you make

So sorry, I forgot my contact details before I post the message !

here they are :

Chrispian: +(61) 0403 173488 (Australia)
+(618) 9354 3438 (Australia)
+(60) 016 8712168 (Malaysia)
Email :Chrispian.migrate@gmail.com

many apologies !

mind to tell me the approx. rate for skilled migrate ??

yeah…me too wud like to knw tat… :roll:

It depends on what type of visa you are applying.

I do the following visa applications :

  • Generak Skilled Migration;
  • Family Migration (parents, spouse, child, etc)
  • Business skills (for business people)
  • Employer sponsored
  • Student visas

Please send me an email at :

Thank you

How much is the total cost including passport and so on???