Visit KK

Any suggestion for a 5 to 6 days kk trip?

topic about accommodation, food, places to visit, a travel must etc… are all welcome

thnks!!

Accommodation - Hyatt hotel, Promenade Hotel/Apartment
Places 2 visit - Shenanigan’s Fun Pub (a must), Philipino market & Mount Kinabalu Park
Food - gotta try d seafood… :smiley:

anyone has special rates for hotels in KK?
im going this weekend

[quote=“bulat”]anyone has special rates for hotels in KK?
im going this weekend[/quote]

no, i don . sorry…
would love 2 hear from u once u back

I would recommend going to ‘Tang’ or is ti Tang Dynasty. What is your budget anyways? One of the hotels you mentioned is haunted I think hehehehhehe and there are rumours that the hotel across Wisma MErdeka is too.

There are many good rate hotels and motel at api api area. :slight_smile: But normally they are full. Try not to do too much naked things in the rooms in these hotels. you can never be too careful with spy cams hehehe

Was about to write the same thing. U beat me to it… 8) desertspr. One must be very careful these day and age.

I think if we are staying in a budget hotel or motel… changes of this thing happening is high la… but if we pay a bit more out of our pocket for a better and proper hotel… should be ok arr… otherwise they oso scare their customer turn around and sue them… right…
:lol:

what about Radius International Hotel?

Any comment? I might be planning to stay there when I visit KK la… very soon if jadi…

Pls comment… :wink:

great seafood restaurant between tang dynasty and promenade hotel. little italy (near Merdeka shopping centre??) is good too. Do a day trip to the islands for snorkelling. visit chocolate factory!! :slight_smile:

KK?try borneo backpacker…like a hostel but they single room as well…jalan2 straight sampai shoping complex sudah…then jalan2 some more other one…basically u can jala all the way to centre point la…

[quote=“smallee”]what about Radius International Hotel?

Any comment? I might be planning to stay there when I visit KK la… very soon if jadi…

Pls comment… :wink:[/quote]

But does anyone know about this hotel I mentioned above??

smallee, is that Radius Hotel new? The last time I went to KK (about a year ago - during CNY), I didn’t know there is one. Looks nice from the website huh! Thanks for the info.

carol… i m not sure if it is new or not… but by flying in and out on their website… its look pretty new la… tat’s why i hope to get some feedback from those who know abt it… hehe…

Radius Hotel…ok juga…its in the centre, shopping complex, teksi stand…its look nice from outside…but dont know inside the room, I just passby recently…

Have nice trip to KK…

thanks for the info igetz… :wink:

Radius is kind of small for the price you pay. I suggest Shangri-La, the one in the city. It’s about the same price with Radius.

why dont u drive…its only take 8 to 10 hrs…so u can see kampung area…nice place lah…

tat was not a bad idea actually… but i love my car too much and try to avoid driving long distance…hehe… :wink:

Radius provides free wi-fi in their rooms so if u still wan to stay connected it’s a gud place to stay + its strategic location right inside and next to the biggest shopping areas in KK. And also the view in the room is beautiful so it’s worth the stay :lol:

From Shangri-La there is still quite a distance to walk from there to reach the shopping malls and alot of aquas hanging outside the hotel at nite :frowning:

i will be goin to KK in March for some function…looking forward to Shenanigans…gawd miss that place…the last time i went there was last 2 years…