VIDEO DAP join BN? Guan Eng laughs

Anybody joins BN will lose support, the fact is, people hate BN, thus they support anything that is anti-BN, and if DAP dares to betray us, there will be no turning back. As somebody said, even a dog might win in an election as long as it’s not from BN.

To me it does not matter who BN, DAP, PAS, or PKR is…the most important is taking care of the people’s welfare and putting serving the society a priority. Even if the ‘dog’ you mentioned earlier can take care of the society, then so be it, we will vote for it. But no matter how you look at it, most of them are just talk, i mean, look at it…after all the hoolabaloo earlier this year about who we should vote, now look at it, what or who is doing their job? It’s just the same, all talk and everything they are looking for is but just benefits for themselves…so for the coming GE, i’m wondering whether i should go voting or not, because later same incident again no point… :lol:

One of the reason this country are not able to changes is due to this kind of thinking.
Imagine if almost everyone think this way 8) .

Dun be angry, just wanted to point out few fact.
Peace~

no try no know…
just vote opposition so they become the government then we see how they do…

right now they are not the government (even though they won a lot of seats, but not enough to take over the G)
so funding and all still come from the BN… and if BN deny you the fund, there is nothing any opposition can do…
so just kick the useless butts out, and see how the opp handle our funds and our welfare first…

if opp also all talk no action… then we do our part and vote the next opp in the list lo…