Vendor Charges Expensive

Today my streamyx down, call 100 ask technician come to check …according to the technician drop wire outside my house got faulty,need to change a new wire…
he suggest me to call vendor/contractor to change my wire and i need to pay for it…wow $$$$$$…then i ask him…last time it free…now it not free anymore since this job is done by contractor…how much to change it…RM70…wow expensive liau…then i ask the technician…it better if you change my drop wire then i pay you…i need my streamyx…after he get done his job…i pay him RM70…but he return back to me RM20…wow it save my money RM20…don’t worry i charge you only RM50 than contractor charge you RM70…

I ask him everything about charges by contractor/vendor:

Internal wiring - RM30 to RM 50 :roll:
Extension - RM 5 to RM10 :roll:
Drop Wire outside - RM 70 :roll: (First time free yes but second is need to pay cause it do by contractor)
Modem configuration/setting - RM 88 :roll:

It better you guys negotiate with TM staff to do rather than pay more to contractor… :stuck_out_tongue:

I just think today everything is money even go to toilet also need to pay… :roll:

shin yang took over?lol…
thanks for sharing.
i go tell my parents if my streamxy need service =D

[quote=“yoo”]Today my streamyx down, call 100 ask technician come to check …according to the technician drop wire outside my house got faulty,need to change a new wire…
he suggest me to call vendor/contractor to change my wire and i need to pay for it…wow $$$$$$…then i ask him…last time it free…now it not free anymore since this job is done by contractor…how much to change it…RM70…wow expensive liau…then i ask the technician…it better if you change my drop wire then i pay you…i need my streamyx…after he get done his job…i pay him RM70…but he return back to me RM20…wow it save my money RM20…don’t worry i charge you only RM50 than contractor charge you RM70…

I ask him everything about charges by contractor/vendor:

Internal wiring - RM30 to RM 50 :roll:
Extension - RM 5 to RM10 :roll:
Drop Wire outside - RM 70 :roll:
Modem configuration/setting - RM 88 :roll:

It better you guys negotiate with TM staff to do rather than pay more to contractor… :stuck_out_tongue:

I just think today everything is money even go to toilet also need to pay… :roll:[/quote]

its easy…just be nice with tm staff…sure there will helpful to u…some customers always demanding,arrogant…blaming them…sumtime tipu again and dont tell them whut actual happen bcoz dont want to blaming themselves(customers)…i got this tips from my friend training in TM…the tm staff always blaming by customers,scold them y this…y that…tats y they fed up then very sure they will not helping u at all,or just helping u cincai lah…be nice to ppl…sure they will be nice and maybe more nice then our self…myself…if the technician from the TM come to my hope to fix something…i will treat them like a guest…serve drink or t-bits…just make nice with them…sure…

agree with levin20v… u can get more value for money. not just tm tech, aircond, wiring, piping… just treat them nicely… serve them drinks… u wont go miskin lah but for sure get more value in return. btw, last time i do rewiring from tel post with new splitter everything cost me rm50… got warranty summore (couldnt remember how long the warranty already)

I’m agree with the two statement above…should be nice to them…they won’t be cincai fix your line…1000% agree…

How come TM is charging since anything outside your house is consider their asset and they will have to maintain themself and not charge consumer.

Don’t tell me if a tree falls and break your telephone cable to your house and you must pay for reinstallation?

TS,

Please report online to the tribunal : http://ttpm.kpdnkk.gov.my/portal/index. … &Itemid=36

yes, If the tree is belong to you