Green Summit is a diversified group with investments in various industries. In view of our rapid expansion, we are looking for suitable and dedicated candidates to join us for the following positions:
• Compile, review and analyse financial information.
• Ensure accurate and timely monthly, quarterly and year end close.
• Establish and monitor the implementation and maintenance of accounting control procedures.
• Support of budget and financial forecast activities.
• Monitor and support taxation issues including tax planning.
• Providing support to regional operations in the areas of financial, management accounting, budgeting and internal controls.
• Assisting in various corporate matters and ad-hoc projects such as identifying business risks, developing feasibility studies, proposals and due diligence exercises.
• Liaising with authorities in respect of investment, treasury and tax.
• Ensuring compliance with Group accounting policies, procedures and internal control systems.
• Analyse and advise on business operations including revenue and expenditure trends, financial commitments and future revenues. Make strategic recommendation and develop efficient use of resources and procedures and maintain solutions to business and financial issues.
• Manage and lead the accounting team, provide leadership in the development for the continuous evaluation of short and long-term strategic financial objectives.
• Possess a professional qualification (CIMA, ACCA, MACPA, MIA) / Degree in accounting or equivalent.
• Minimum 5 years’ experience in Accountant / Finance position and taking charge of whole spectrum of accounting functions, including review of accounts, cash flow management, credit control etc.
• Competent in MASB, budgeting, taxation, internal control function etc.
• Strong interpersonal, communication and leadership skills, strong analytical skills as well as good organisational and presentation skills.
• Able to work independently with high degree of commitment to meet tight reporting deadlines.
The successful candidate can expect an outstanding career challenge and an attractive remuneration package commensurate with experience and qualifications. Interested candidates are encourages to apply online or write in with full details of working experience, current and expected salary, contact telephone number, transcript/certificate and a recent photograph (n.r.) to:-
Group Human Resource Department (Green Summit Corporation Sdn Bhd)
Lots 3416-3417, Permy Technology Park,
98100 Miri, Sarawak.
Tel: 085-650686 Fax: 085-661051