Vacancy - Full Time / Partime Tuition Teacher Wanted

We are one of the Learning Centre was looking for the person who interested in teaching.
The post of teacher wanted :-

1. Primary School
  2. PMR & SPM - BM, English, BC, Maths, Science, Sejarah
  3. Chinese teacher
  4. Part timer or Full timer

Teachers qualification :-

1. Pass in SPM
  2. Interested to teach and learn
  3. Good temper and behaviour

PERSON WHO INTERESTED PLEASE CONTACT 016-870 8198

teach PMR student?i can teach english,science and chinese…PM me about the details…which school…what time…

any more detail? such as teaching time , location?
and who does the preparation of the teaching material?
and salary?

I’m first year uni student so maybe I can teach until PMR (I used to study STPM) for one month when I get back home in november/december lol? @.@

Are you working o studying now? Partime o fulltime?

[quote=“Abby”]any more detail? such as teaching time , location?
and who does the preparation of the teaching material?
and salary?[/quote]

Krokop Area. depend on fulltime o partime.
will be discuss together.
Salary depend on how many student you teach.

We hope to get permanent teacher :smiley:

i would like to apply…actually i was a computer trainer be4, was teaching computer course in learning centre…

I would like to apply for part-time too, PM me the details, timetable and salary rate. I’m working during day time office hours. Should be free on evening after 5pm.

interested. can pm me the details. im availabe after 5pm for weekdays and weekend…

Are you working o studying now? Partime o fulltime?[/quote]
i am a college student,i can teach on saturday and sunday…

i would love to teach sience(PMR) ahaha sure they OMG WTF?!?! hahha my Bio + Amath + Fiziks pass but chemistry errr ahhaa qualified or not ?

may I know where is this tuition center located at Krokop area? I’m interested to teach Primary school students for part-time

i can have a full time position…pm me pls…

im interested for part time - primary school chinese subjects

i also got friend who interested. but can u wait till november? coz she is studying at kuching now!

U teach before? :shock:

Hi, will you interested to teach computer to small kids? :smiley:

Bigeye, u do have a vacant to teach computer lesson is it? If you do I’m interested. But I can teach for part-time cuz by Monday - Friday I’m working from 8am-5pm…

i can teach chinese too…