Vacancy for sales assistant

VACANCY FOR SALES ASSISTANT

We are established company engaged in supplying of materials for oil & gas industry. We would like to invite dynamic and commited individuals who are seeking a challenging career to join us for Sales Assistant Position.

Requirements:

•      Bachelor Degree or Diploma

•      Posses 2 years working experience, Diploma in Marketing  or any discipline

•      Independent, resourceful and possess drive and initiative to succeed

•      Some sales related experience in oil and gas industry would be an added advantage

•      Those without qualification but with more than 3 years sale experience will also be considered

•      Ability to work independently to achieve assigned sales and service target is essential preferably candidates with interest in long term career growth and development with the organization.

•      Able to communicate in Bahasa Melayu and English

•      Able to travel within the country

•      Possess own transport

Interested pls. contact : 085-650442
email : pcmyy@pasifikcekap.com.my

anyone?? fresh graduates encourages to apply…:slight_smile:

what company is it?

can i know the company address?

available for part timer? fresh graduate : diploma in business

VACANCY FOR SALES ASSISTANT

We are established company engaged in supplying of materials for oil & gas industry. We would like to invite dynamic and commited individuals who are seeking a challenging career to join us for Marketing Position.

Requirements:

• Bachelor Degree or Diploma

• Posses 1 years working experience, Diploma in Marketing or any discipline

• Independent, resourceful and possess drive and initiative to succeed

• Some sales related experience in oil and gas industry would be an added advantage

• Those without qualification but with more than 3 years sale experience will also be considered

• Ability to work independently to achieve assigned sales and service target is essential preferably candidates with interest in long term career growth and development with the organization.

• Able to communicate in Bahasa Melayu and English ( Able to communicate in Chinese is an advantage )

• Able to travel within the Sabah & Sarawak.

• Possess own transport

Interested pls. contact : 085-650442 ( Mr. Shawn Wong )

PASIFIK CEKAP SDN. BHD.
LOT 2240, FIRST FLOOR,
SABERKAS COMMERCIAL CENTRE,

email : pcmyy@pasifikcekap.com.my

Good afternoon,
I have sent my resume, please check your email.

Thank you.

Those whom interested kindly contact me, personally and arrange for interview.

085-650442.

thank you.

[quote=“benze79”]Those whom interested kindly contact me, personally and arrange for interview.

085-650442.

thank you.[/quote]

I’m Mr. Shawn Wong,

i’m interested for marketing position.but i would like to know,is it direct marketing based job?

is the vacant still available?