Roles & Responsibilities:
• Delivering the overall project management in ensuring the quality, cost, statutory, safety and environment issues and project scheduling requirements are met.
• Effectively manage all client and sub-con
• Ensure adequate manpower and materials to support planned activities
• Progress reporting to client, highlight and resolve performance issues early.
• Accountable for project Change Control(both Technical & Commercial)
• Manage a project plan inclusive tasks, resource forecast, and infrastructure
• Developed project goals and objectives, monitored project accuracy and ensured its completion on time.
• To facilitate progress meetings and produce project reports.
• To facilitate site meetings and inspections to report on quality progress.
• To ensure all short-term programmes are properly reviewed and communicated to all parties concerned.
• Bachelor Degree in Engineering Civil or Mechanical or Piping or equivalent with relevant professional qualification.
• Minimum 10 - 12 years relevant experiences.
• Ability to lead teams, with excellent leadership and problem solving skills.
• Demonstrated ability to work in a fast paced and high pressure environment, to meet often tight deadlines, and to work pro-actively as part of a committed team.
• Ability to highlight and resolve any performance or delivery issues early and to seek further management support where needed.
• Must be Sarawakian
Interested candidates please send in your detailed resume with current and passport photo, relevant academic certificates, current and expected salary to email@example.com.
Please ensure that your application reaches us on or before 09th February 2018.