The Planning Engineer is required to develop the most appropriate method for project activities, in conjunction with the Project Manager, in order to ensure the project is completed timely, safely, and on budget.
Responsibilities will include but not be limited to the following:-
• Schedules, plans and oversees the entire program of work
• Plans, organizes, and coordinates planning activities
• Selects the most appropriate techniques and logical sequence of activities to complete project scope
• Sets up alerts for all important contractual and milestone dates
• Monitors progress periodically and compares it with the baseline planning
• Updates the schedule based on inputs received from project team
• Prepares the monthly Progress reports
• Collects data necessary to compile long and short term activity plans.
• Produces plans using specialist planning software/systems.
• Identifies/highlights planning clashes or interfaces and works with the team to resolve issues.
• Ensures plans are updated/issued on a regular basis.
• Analyses and summarises activities and produces reports on progress.
• Attends planning, engineering and operations meetings.
• Reviews outstanding jobs/work scopes.
• Liaises with engineering/operations personnel to ensure availability of materials and vendors to meet plan dates
• Bachelor in Mechanical engineering
• Minimum 6-8 years of experience in oil and gas
• Strong familiarity with project management software, such as Primavera and computer literate
• Interpersonal skill, ethical values and commitment to continual improvement
• Have own transport
• Must be SARAWAKIAN
Interested candidates please send in your detailed resume with current and passport photo, relevant academic certificates, current and expected salary to email@example.com.
Please ensure that your application reaches us on or before 09th February 2018.