We are Shipping Operation based company and are seeking suitably qualified candidates for the following post:
1. CUSTOMER SERVICE/SHIPPING CLERK – 1 POST.
Duties & Responsibilities
• Provide assistance with the shipping documentation of Import and Export.
• Assists in the preparation of the lists of items and the invoices, files export orders, ships domestic carriers.
• Maintains documentation related to shipping activities.
• Provides customer service.
• Receives equipment on behalf of the organization, monitors the status of the shipment.
• Chasing and arrange payment, do billing, prepare weekly and monthly report.
• Candidate must possess at least SPM/STPM/Diploma or equivalent qualification.
• Good command in written and spoken English and Bahasa Malaysia. Ability to speak Mandarin will be an added advantage.
• Basic account knowledge.
• Experience in shipping line will be added advantage.
• Must be a team player and committed to serving customer.
• Must be able to meet deadline and be detail oriented and accurate in the information.
• Possess initiative and able to work independently with minimum supervision.
• Able to work with minimum supervision
• Fresh graduates/Entry level applicants are encouraged to apply.
• Based in Kuala Baram, Miri.
• Full-Time position
Interested candidates are encouraged to send in your application with detailed resume together with a copy of relevant certificates/transcripts, copy of identity card, recent passport picture, current and expected salary by email to HR Department at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Note: Only short-listed candidates will be notified for interviews.
Closing Date : 31 July 2017