Vacancy for Administrative Assistant

[size=150]Position Title: Administrative Assistant[/size]

Job Description:

To perform general administrative duties and provide support to the Officer as required.
Maintaining office co-ordination and link between the department/person and the rest of the office/estate.
Creating, and/or maintaining office documents i.e. quotation, purchase order, invoices, reports and etc. 
Interact with clients/customers and keep track of the improvements
Resolves administrative problems i.e. preparation of reports, analyzing data, and identifying solutions.
Maintains supplies inventory by checking stock to determine inventory level; anticipating needed supplies; placing and expediting orders for supplies; verifying receipt of supplies.
Maintains professional and technical knowledge by attending educational workshops; reviewing professional publications; establishing personal networks; participating in professional societies.
Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
Assists the Officer with marketing and public relations tasks; assessment and service planning activities;
Undertaking any other tasks/duties as may be reasonably required.

Job Requirement:

Excellent written in English a must
Computer literate
Ability to use Photoshop, CoralDRAW, MS Publisher or any other design software a plus
Experience in design/marketing a plus
Posses good communication and interpersonal skills
Mature, able to work independently under minimum supervision
Prior working experience not required 
Salary from RM1,000 and above depends on experience & qualification

Interested candidates please email your resume to ly.liew@woodman.com.my. Thank you.

Closing date: 30 April 2012

already sent application. hope to hear soon from you.

i last minute sending my application by today. hope to hear some respond from your side. tq.