BUSINESS DEVELOPMENT EXECUTIVE (1 Vacancy)
As a Business Development Executive , you will be responsible for:
- To understand the market needs and information particularly on the starting/setting up coin Laundry Biz
- Prospecting potential customers to create selling opportunities and secure consistent business with these accounts
- To approach prospect on the opportunity to invest in Coin Laundry Biz
- Service and develop existing accounts
- Selling into independent and large commercial companies.
- Identifying, establishing and creating opportunities
- Work as part of a team to grow the business and achieve new product sales
- Representing the business at exhibitions, events & meetings as required
- To establish good rapport with the prospect, investor & clients and able to convince them with good consultation to venture into Coin Laundry Biz
- To follow-up on enquiries & close sales
- Proven track record of sales success.
- Consultative approach to new business development
- Highly developed communication and interpersonal skills
- Ability to strategically develop key accounts
- The credibility to effectively sell within our market areas
- Socially confident, driven, proactive and self-motivated
- Client management and development, delivering exceptional customer service
- Good business acumen – numerate and commercially aware.
- The ability to recognize good business opportunities and develop a comprehensive proposal that will offer the customer strong benefits and assists in developing long-term relationships.
- Strong organizational and time-management skills, with the ability to prioritize.
- Excellent communication, negotiation and presentation skills
- Willing to travel, self-motivated and able to cope well under pressure.
- Minimum, Diploma in Commerce/Business Admin or its equivalent
- Proficient in English and Bahasa Malaysia
- Organized, Software skill: MS Word & MS Excel
- 2 years working experience in Sales/Marketing
This post is scheduled to start in January 2020. To apply, please email your latest RESUME accompanied by a cover letter outlining your suitability for the role as described above to email@example.com
The Business Development role is a key position in our business, supporting the senior team in researching, contacting, meeting, and then launching with new customers - You’ll need to be ambitious, capable and as good at meeting new people as you are at keeping on top of things.