UTC career path with FiMM under CWA

[size=150]Hello Mirians,
There’ll be a Business Opportunity Presentation (BOP) this coming Friday to allow everyone to understand in depth on unit trust business and how it will reduce your fianancial burden. Details as follows:

Date: 21 February 2011(Monday)
Venue: CWA Office Miri Branch (Behind Mega Hotel, the row of shop opposite Singapore Chicken Rice)
Time: 7.45pm onwards
Entrance Fee: FREE, just bring yourself to the venue.

There’s also an initial interview session from 6.45pm-7.40pm where the personnel there will have a chance to get to know you better before the start of the talk. Please call me at 0128098309 (Tony) for booking and arrangements as seats are limited. No harm knowing more in life, it’s whether you give yourself a chance to learn more. Thanks![/size]

[size=150]Anyone wants to be a UTC for CWA, can PM or call me at 012-8098609 (Tony). Examinations are free until 21 June 2011. This opportunity doesn’t always come to you. I’ll discuss further in private with interested parties. You got nothing to lose… Pass the news around… Thanks!![/size]
[size=150]Oh, if anyone does not wish to take the exam, but only wish to invest, can look for me too…Cheers!![/size]

tony, can you brief about this matter? looks interesting.

VeilSupra, PM sent. Cheers!!!

2011 bump!!! hehehe

bumpppppp

PM me also…sound interesting… :idea:

PM me oso… thx thx

PM sent guys!! :smiley: :smiley:

lovely bump!!! response is great!! you could be next!!

Tony,
Need more details on this. Please let me know.

Thanks,
Jerry

Updated with an event this coming 18 Feb 2011!!

bumppp

date changed. Please take note. Thanks!!