URGENT - Need info on Greenville houses

Well, I need info on greenville houses. Are all the houses there sold out?

Who should i contact if i’m looking to buy 2 units of the house in Greenville? 2 units must be side by side.

Anyone can please give me the contact number or info please.

Ok… i got the info on the developing company…

Polar Light Sdn. Bhd.
Lot 2888, Jln Piasau Utama 1,
Jalan Miri-Pujut,
98000 Miri
Sarawak
MALAYSIA.

Another problem now is … i don’t know where that location is… although the company name sounds familiar… feels like i see it very often. Someone direct me pls… need the info ASAP

[quote=“Saf”]Ok… i got the info on the developing company…

Polar Light Sdn. Bhd.
Lot 2888, Jln Piasau Utama 1,
Jalan Miri-Pujut,
98000 Miri
Sarawak
MALAYSIA.

Another problem now is … i don’t know where that location is… although the company name sounds familiar… feels like i see it very often. Someone direct me pls… need the info ASAP[/quote]

If you are driving from town to Pujut 7 roundabout, once you reach the Pujut 7 roundabout, turn to the left into Piasau Industrial Estate, you will see a building (newly completed few months ago) on your left again. That is the Polar Light office.

You could drive to Greenville directly and visit the sales office inside greenville. It’s located in a double-storey semi-d at 3rd row.

thanks a lot guys!!

Hi guys! You can call me regarding the houses at Greenville.

O12-8786878 (Voon).

Please call during office hours. Thanks.

Dear Sir/Mdm,
I’m Ms. Yeo, Marketing Executive of Polar Light Sdn. Bhd. @ Greenville. You can contact me +60168797908 or Facebook: Yeo Shuthing or email: shuthing_yeo@yahoo.com. My site office is located inside Greenville residential Area, Lot 7470, Greenville, Off Jalan Promin Jaya 1, 98107 Miri, Sarawak. Thanks.

Warm regards,
shuthing_yeo

Hi Dear all, who ever are interested to take up challenge for part time job, please contact me, Ms. Yeo +016 8797908. I’m preparing new project develops by Polar Light Sdn. Bhd. in this coming Jan 2010. Thanks.

what kind of job?
i’m staying at Greenville since last year.

Hi Shay, are you staying in Lot 6134? We need part time sales personnel during the launching of Curtin Water next year 15-17/01/2010 in Parkson new wing. Thanks.

im interested

Dear Saf,
I’m Ms. Yeo, Marketing Ex in Greenville. Please come to visit my site office inside Greenville Residential Area Mon-Fri (8.00 am- 5.00pm). Kindly contact me, +6016-879 7908. Thanks.

Ms Yeo,

Can you put the price for the house that will be selling there. I look your house design quite nice and beautiful than Naim Developer

greenville?heard 2-3 phase got crack oredi…

Just my 2cents, every house also will crack , especially those house nowadays :slight_smile: