*updated*house for sale (interhill gdn, piasau, xiang xiang)

Hi all, i have houses for sale…again. As usual, information are as below. :smiley:

1. Double Storey DETACHED HOUSE
    NEW HOUSE (owner never stay in the house as he was transferred by his company to US before he had the opportunity to do so)
    Designed by professional architect and has its own unique look (the only house in Interhill with such design)
    Landsize more than 13 pts, leasehold still have 50+ years.
    Number of rooms and toilets i do not really remember (can arrange time to view the house then you’ll get the answer)
    NEW LIGHTINGS AND W/C EQUIPMENTS INSTALLED.

Asking Price: RM688,888 (negotiable). SOLD!!!

2. Double Storey Semi-Detached House
    Renovated and new paint job included.
    Leasehold 40+ years left.
    Landsize approximately 9 pts.
    Reason of letting go because owner wants to get a new property.
    4 bedrooms 3 toilets.
    Location: Piasau (Near to Shin Yang Shell Station and Da Lieng Machinery)

Asking Price: RM460,000 (negotiable)

3. Double Storey Intermediate Terrace House
    Renovated (balcony became master room)
    Leasehold and landsize unsure but its quite new
    Reason of letting go because owner wants to get a new property.

Asking Price: RM435,000 (negotiable) SOLD!!!

4. Double Storey Terrace Corner Lot
    Developed by Homemas Development
    Reason of letting go because owner is migrating very very soon.
    Details of the house please arrange for viewing.

Asking Price: RM388,888 (SOLD!!!)

Opps… forgot to state that please contact me at 016-866 3232 to arrange for viewing. Thank you very much.

Do you have any houses around Piasau Garden or hilltop area, near to the GH.

Thks

BUMP

BUMP

BUMP

[quote=“popeyedjoe”]Do you have any houses around Piasau Garden or hilltop area, near to the GH.

Thks[/quote]
I think there is one D/S detached in Piasau Garden offered up for sale (House No. 4x). Earlier on I saw a banner bearing phone contact but it was gone now. The house is still vacant though.

Is the interhill detached house still available?

[quote=“winwin”][quote=“popeyedjoe”]Do you have any houses around Piasau Garden or hilltop area, near to the GH.

Thks[/quote]
I think there is one D/S detached in Piasau Garden offered up for sale (House No. 4x). Earlier on I saw a banner bearing phone contact but it was gone now. The house is still vacant though.[/quote]

This house you mentioned is under my connection too but i can tell you that its not for sale, only for rent. :smiley: the owner do not want to sell it.

Yes it is my fren. Contact me at 010-595 7777 and i will bring you there to view the house.

BUMP

BUMP

BUMP

BUMP

BUMP

BUMP

You can contact me at 0142861712 (Robert) if you are still interested in buying a house in piasau garden area.
I’ve got a single storey detached house for sale.

BUMP

BUMP

can i request to see the house photos of the interhill one? PM to me will be fine.

Thanks