Uncultured Behaviour of Rais Yatim at a Press Conference

POLITICIAN RUDENESS CAUGHT ON VIDEO

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=

1 malaysia :mrgreen:

This is SOMBONG in Malay, a dirty linen, NOT 1Malaysia…he has been dubbed the CHICKEN ■■■■ MINISTER of MISINFORMATION…I featured this in my blog http"//wowoic.blogspot.com

Yes, ju2u. I’ve just visited your blog and took the liberty to put up this amazing vid.

The sad thing was everyone laughed when he sarcastically imitated the star reporter. Very encouraging for those people…
He probably forgot that maybe the reporter was one of the reasons why he is still enjoying his minister life.

what he did i think was right…what with all those bull@#$% west malaysians complaining about PPSMI in English and want to revert back to BM, then use BM lah! so KANASAI, they talk about protecting the national language, but they themselves don’t even bother to improve it, but just blatantly copy foreign language…

e.g. saw this on a GOV advert…" perkerja diperlukan, intebiu terbuka" What the f#$%! shouldn’t intebiu be temuduga!

any more example guys? I had a lot, but i seem to angry to remember…

komunikasi…sistem…interaksi…all of these are “copied” from english…

HE IS WELL EDUCATED!!!..ha ha…go to hell politician …

gay-iest!

so unprofessional laa…

OMG! Why’d he do that?

coz…he suka sgt “cakap orang putih…” “ok, i change my mode” ok, he won. it was his moment…later…tgk je la…the job is only temporary…
just bear with it reporter dear. those who laugh last laugh the longest. the reporter will get the last laugh…no worries…

I wonder how the Star reporter felt

ju2u, nice comment you wrote there… :lol:

[quote=“bertmiri”]what he did i think was right…what with all those bull@#$% west malaysians complaining about PPSMI in English and want to revert back to BM, then use BM lah! so KANASAI, they talk about protecting the national language, but they themselves don’t even bother to improve it, but just blatantly copy foreign language…

e.g. saw this on a GOV advert…" perkerja diperlukan, intebiu terbuka" What the f#$%! shouldn’t intebiu be temuduga!

any more example guys? I had a lot, but i seem to angry to remember…[/quote]

What he did was right? :open_mouth:

Arrogance will bring a person down.
He will not survive. God will not be doing His job if everyone in the likes of him can be up high in their pedestal.
Many times in situation like this, one losses their sense of wisdom. Basic etiquette are even frogotten. Its the peolpe that can control their faculties that will shine.
Rais, your time will come.

This is what we call “Pemimpin berjiwa rakyat”. He forgot about the pemimpin part and only display the rakyat part…just an ordinary commoner which do not need our respect.

I like the last few moments when he said “cakap orang putih” his face looked like a comic villain ROFL

DAMN IT … THIS PEOPLE AAAAA really lochoi!! IF POSSIBLE I WILL SLAP HIS MOUTH AND FILL UP SOME SH*T INTO HIS MOUTH till he choked and die@!@!@!@! HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHA :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:

-.- The guy is supporting the fact of our National language be used more … i dont see a problem in that !

I totally disagree the way he conduct himself only!

hmm…not the kind of behaviour a politician shud carry himself…improve on it, RAIS!!! learn how to speak wif de public if u r a public figure…