UMW Toyota

Hey… my last experience there… walk into their showroom to find out some information about Toyota Camry and 3 salesman sitting at the counter and no one move up to entertain me and my brother…

so i have to go get the brochures by myself and walk out…

then move to Honda showroom… totally different…

I am not sure why this happen to me but I hope that is the only ONE case happening to me… and no one else…because I walk in for a reason and YES… one more Accord is on the road now.

Just to share…and the rest free to comment.

Never walk in Toyota showroom, but tell the salesman to come to you.

Maybe sales must have been soo good for them this month, No need till next month. May have reach over sales target this month… I raken Saleswoman may have done better job. Not sure ??? :roll:

i think this is to avoid conflict … last time i went before to a mitsubishi showroom here…
the 2 girls just waited to see who we choose to serve us …
or else they will be fighting for customers lol

Erm… where’s toyota’s showroom btw?

Also to answer your question, those toyota salesman dont have to. The cars from toyota are so good that the brand and product itself practically carries its own weight without having much need of a sales talk to proceed to sales.

On the order hand, if its a Perodua, this would be a totally different story.

[quote=“First”]Erm… where’s toyota’s showroom btw?

Also to answer your question, those toyota salesman dont have to. The cars from toyota are so good that the brand and product itself practically carries its own weight without having much need of a sales talk to proceed to sales.

On the order hand, if its a Perodua, this would be a totally different story.[/quote]
perodua sits like a king in malaysia market…you should go to proton showroom…3 sales agains 1 me…me just want to see the new satria neo…they kept me the and talking endlessly for about 40 minuets…introduce this and that…the more they introduce,i lost the confident in the car lah…if really is a good car,why not let other customer do the talking?i got only one command on now day proton cars…TOO MUCH PLASTIC!!i hate it…unlike our old Wira and Saga…the car is wrap with sponge and fabrics…now one…haih…lost my heart to get one lah… :frowning: :frowning:

Hahaha. You really sounded frustrated. Understable.

I go boulvard buy hair shampoo, those sales girl also coming at you as if they want to empty your wallet. I always run away very fast from them.

smallee,

Congrat on your new Accord. We all go for a spin. Can or not?

With regards to your experience with Toyota, that’s unprofessional of the 3 saleman. In sales line, anyone or everyone is a potential customer. Well, it’s their loss and someones’ gain then.

well, yesterday me and my family walk in toyota. same . 3 salesman there… playing with laptop… only my fathers friend entertain us… of course we have to wait for him to entertain us… he was busy with other people… while those 2-3 people there chatting away on their phone and laptop… what service is this? …

anyway, Honda showroom is different because, They run a family business. everyone working there are brothers/sisters. so… there is such thought ’ Not my business. i just work here . so why shud i care? ’ … Though suprisingly. Toyota cars are mostly seen on the road…

[quote=“Smallee”]Hey… my last experience there… walk into their showroom to find out some information about Toyota Camry and 3 salesman sitting at the counter and no one move up to entertain me and my brother…

so i have to go get the brochures by myself and walk out…

then move to Honda showroom… totally different…

I am not sure why this happen to me but I hope that is the only ONE case happening to me… and no one else…because I walk in for a reason and YES… one more Accord is on the road now.

Just to share…and the rest free to comment.[/quote]

thats why i told u in early Powered By Honda. welcome to Honda Team :mrgreen:

Believe if or not? in Jakarta, Subaru showroom serves customer with beer.

by the way Smallee, dont tell me u not get the V6 model ?

wrong post.

my dad worked in toyota as a salesmen for 20 plus years… and if u met any youngster salesmen… they seldom entertain u… older and more experienced salesmen will come and entertain u… so, dun expect much from the new salesmen… coz they might think tat ur a returning customer and will only find the last salesmen who sold u the car…

The important point is, Smallee as a high standard person where gam to pakai toyota …:mrgreen:

but i think smallee made a right choice to get the honda.driving quality much better than the toyota.

i bought a toyota and never brought it back to umw for service,can’t trust them.i send it to some local shell service centre for servicing.only sent to umw half yearly to keep the warranty valid.

A lot of those are company fleet. I know of 5 business owners personally that have Toyotas as their company car (yes, all are unmarked, even if you don’t count the government vehicles with the huge logos on the doors). One even has the whole range - you name it - Camry, Altis, Unser, Avanza. The only ones missing is the Rush and Hilux, and their company got the Avanza only because the Innova had a waiting list of 6 months. Within my group of friends I do know of with privately owned ones are at best a Vios model.

Congrats on the purchase, smallee.

i think hilux is the most sought after model.

why go to low low Jap showroom?
Should join Merc club