Umno/BN's dirty trick... Revealed!

The statement reads: Bismillahhirahmanirrahim. Wallahi Wabillahi Watawallahi. I (name) in the name of Allah pledge and promise to be loyal to the Yang di-Pertuan Agong, the Sultans and Malaysia.

I / my husband / my wife / my children will undividedly support and vote Umno / Barisan Nasional (BN). I will also continue to fight for Islam and the Malay race. My family and I promise to keep this SECRET, and if I break it I will pay the price.

[attachment=0]6aa145a7c82845c4e32b266993dbc748.jpg[/attachment]

Read Article: http://www.themalaysianinsider.com/mala … rt-for-bn/

hmmm…

if true… not surprise…
if false… no comment…

soon there will be a PR version of this so-called agreement?

well, it doesn’t take a rocket scientist to know BN is up to no good
when they insist in the amnesty program to swap refugees with australia…

If petrol Rm.50/litre, proton car rm10K/unit… I can give assurance that BN will win the next GE.

yea, and after they win, the petrol will hike to rm3 and the proton car can go to 90k rm…

+1 :lol:

I know i will be very, very happy.

yea, and after they win, the petrol will hike to rm3 and the proton car can go to 90k rm…[/quote]

if proton car can hike to 90k, i think most would go for Toyota/Nissan/Honda.
since the price is around there.

I know i would.

<----Nissan User

yea, and after they win, the petrol will hike to rm3 and the proton car can go to 90k rm…[/quote]

if proton car can hike to 90k, i think most would go for Toyota/Nissan/Honda.
since the price is around there.

I know i would.

<----Nissan User[/quote]

honestly, a lot more people would be more happy if import cars like toyota and Nissan and so forth drops price over the idea that proton prices go down…
don’t you think so?
;p

We’ll soon find many immigrants from Indonesia and Philipines with Malaysian IC hanging around our neighborhood.

who knows… They may already be around us now…

(looks around suspiciously with Xfiles theme playing in the background)

Then wait Lim Guan Eng declare out from M’sia then I move to Penang.

no way… the power hungry BN will never let penang go…