UiTM only for Malays kah?

Dude, pujut c. I was talking about university failure lah what both ways? UiTM phailed, end of story.

You mentioned that University must have ways of producing quality graduates, no matter how good the methodology is but the quality of student is suck like i mentioned that there are lot of students with poor result is eligible for the enrollment there will be no quality graduates too. If UiTM failed just because of that article your point is baseless and biased. WHY it will give UiTM grads poor reputation when they are in the job market.

OH YES there’s a few suggested that this thread to be removed to JOKE section hence dont be so serious as it not going to be any fruitful argument in this thread.

You mentioned that University must have ways of producing quality graduates, no matter how good the methodology is but the quality of student is suck like i mentioned that there are lot of students with poor result is eligible for the enrollment there will be no quality graduates too. If UiTM failed just because of that article your point is baseless and biased. WHY it will give UiTM grads poor reputation when they are in the job market.

OH YES there’s a few suggested that this thread to be removed to JOKE section hence dont be so serious as it not going to be any fruitful argument in this thread.[/quote]

Errrr…university also phailed if they select wrong candidate, you know that right? University normally have to look at the results from previous school to access if you are eligible to take certain subjects or recommend another subject course to suit your qualification. If you failed terribly at math, why on earth they want to approve you to take advanced math course? There’s also criteria such as passing English language assessment like IELTS before they let you into their overseas uni. If what your previous post say is true, seem like UiTM simply let any intake even if they failed SPM.

Even if this is a JOKE to you, but the FACT is it will impacts how our country is going to progress. More and more subpar local graduates are churning out to fulfill some made up KPI by education minister whereas true intellect get pushed aside because business favoured “cheap” local grads.

Yes. agreed with you on certain point especially where some West Malays with Grade 2 result was eligible for the UiTM enrollment but not true if i say those who failed. There’s a lot out there, students who score a good result in SPM/ STPM who is not eligible for the enrollment because priority given to that XXXXX. I guess this occurs to other locals U too where quotas has been set, there is a percentage allocated for malays, chinese and indians at other U’s . The only thing make it worsening it that, skin play vital role when come to the selection criteria for the enrollment.

I did not have intention to look at this threat as a JOKE as i feel this is good sharing/ discussion however there’s few forumer who feel it is.

Anyway, Govt policies and educational system is a total failure.

Hahaha!!

guys. i don’t know about this, does uitm people speekee fluent ingerishee like

us here on this thread?

he is a proud mara graduate student :mrgreen:

I hate to say this, Malays does not like healthy competition.

Semuanya mahu tongkat. I’m Malay and I don’t need tongkat to survive.

Well according to the subject UITM is not only for malays kah but for BUMIPUTRA is the most suitable… :mrgreen:

[quote=“rabbit75”]http://3.bp.blogspot.com/-jW_cB6SaJcE/TdYnhfHZCSI/AAAAAAAAIbY/6unQLmSmAYU/s320/ibrahim-ali-katak%2Bbudakbalun.jpg
he is a proud mara graduate student :mrgreen:[/quote]

Apu! Na tulah kenya Yai, Aku besi harimau ba betis tu.

[quote=“rabbit75”]http://3.bp.blogspot.com/-jW_cB6SaJcE/TdYnhfHZCSI/AAAAAAAAIbY/6unQLmSmAYU/s320/ibrahim-ali-katak%2Bbudakbalun.jpg
he is a proud mara graduate student :mrgreen:[/quote]

high blood