Tyre Wheel Valve Cap LED Flash Light

Tyre Wheel Valve Cap LED Flash Light,
Tyre Wheel Valve Cap LED Flash Light for (Accessories) (Instock at Brunei/Miri)

https://fbcdn-sphotos-a.akamaihd.net/hphotos-ak-prn1/526348_354733827906102_139151866130967_945089_1205047030_n.jpg

Call/whatsapp Brunei +673 7206634 Malaysia +6012879 4422

Features:

• The Light will be on and flash when the vehicle moves, OFF when the vehicle stops
  • Easy installment, simply screw it into the tyre valve stem of your car, motorcycle or bicycles in seconds
  • Super bright, energy saving and long lifespan LED
  • Bring more color to your Car, Motorcycle or Bicycle
  • Bring more enjoyment to your Drive
  • Perfect addition to your Car, Motorcycle or Bicycle
  • Light color :Yellow, Blue, Pink, Green
  • Powered by 3 x AG10 batteries (Included)

Miricomm RM15 / pair(2pcs)
Retail price: RM30 / pair(2pcs)

nice.

thanks! ^^ BUMP

I got cheaper source… :open_mouth:

good to hear that

good to hear that[/quote]
good for him, i have 100pcs instock at hand now. can view it and try it. and those who hv miricomm sticker on their car, i give RM15 for one pair. promo

holydevil - can i collect from you when i am off to Miri end of this month? got stock?

bro … that Tyre Wheel Valve Cap LED Flash Light lol … easy to install, easy to STEAL ? … waste money if that thing easy to unscrew … huhu … btw nice oo …

welding it on bro…ehehe :wink:

welding it on bro…ehehe :wink:[/quote]

lol … ahaha… ya, forgot that … but if u welding it, how to pump in the air when flat tyre ? lol … use non-air tyre for car … ? hahaha…

have to agree with the steal part…
my normal chrome sports tyre valve cap already kena curi twice liao…

so imagine this, sure kena curi one…

how to prevent this kes curi’lah? just ride from your place to other place without stopping while at night? ehehe…

no way to prevent, sadly…
and I think these cap thieves are normally those ride motorcycle one…

so they can just stop beside your parked car, unscrew the caps, and be gone before you can say out loud “WTF”

p.s :- Unless I can rigged the caps to have 40,000Volts to electrocute anyone touching the caps, that is… ;p

wah … that mean cannt stop … haha… one way ride if want to show off that valve caps… ahaha… if not i 100% will use this led tyre valve caps… :mrgreen:

yes can, can come to my shop and view it. Lot 438 , jalan bendahara 98000 miri sarawak. On top of cafenika and catering. Opposite ambank mega hotel. if lost give us a call +6012 879 4422

steal from u ended up they put it on bicycle.

this 1 nicer not ahbeng look.

[quote=“rabbit75”]steal from u ended up they put it on bicycle.

this 1 nicer not ahbeng look.[/quote]

wah… nice oo… on the vid is a led light tyre valve cap ? …

[quote=“genesis”][quote=“rabbit75”]steal from u ended up they put it on bicycle.

this 1 nicer not ahbeng look.[/quote]

wah… nice oo… on the vid is a led light tyre valve cap ? …[/quote]
no idea how they make it. but sure not using tyre valve cap.

pls don’t post other stuff in here. strictly for selling or question regarding the product. pls open another thread if u want create your own.
thank u

call/whatasapp +6012 879 4422
facebook.com/HDmotorsports

ITEM ALL INSTOCK AT MIRI.