TUV NORD Malaysia is a multinational company offering management system certification, engineering inspection, Clean Development Mechanism (CDM) verification and validation, product testing, technical and type approval services. We would like to invite suitable candidate to fill the following position:
TECHNICAL CLERK Miri Base
Working Hours - Monday to Friday from 8.00am to 5.00pm;
- Minimum SPM Certificate holder or equivalent. English compulsory to be A.
- Well-verse in English oral & written skills.
- Computer literate (Microsoft Office: Word, Excel and Powerpoint).
- Hardworking, discipline and willing to work extra hours.
- To support in engineering reporting and related matters.
- To maintain and update a systematic filing.
- To perform any other task entrusted by the superior from time to time.
Interested candidates are requested to email with full particulars, contact details and a recent passport-sized photograph by 30th November 2014 to: